+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 126685 MichaelB is an unknown quantity at this point MichaelB's Avatar

Yes | No

Alert - BMW 530i Scam

Another scam... I have enclosed the link and messages from "Betsy Palumbo" e-mail: [email protected]

This individual's e-mail reads:

Hello,
    The car is located in London,UK.SO if you are
    interested and serious in buying you will have to make
    a $2000 down payment through Square Trade in order for
    me to get the shipping going.Once you get ,test and
    inspect the car you will pay the remaining balance.If
    the car is not how you want it, your $2000 will be
    refund and the car will be send to a local dealer,but
    this is not the case,the car in is excellent
    condition.So if you are serious about this I will need
    your full name and shipping address and I will open
    case at Square Trade with our deal and they will then
    contact you with all the information you need to know
    how they work and about the down payment.This will be
    the process if you are interested in buying.
    Thanks, Waiting your reply

Jack Russell

Yes | No

BMW M Roadster Scam

HERE IS THE SCAM LETTER I RECEIVED

First you have to know that the car is 100% working and looking AMAZING, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage,no flood or wrecked and it has a clear title,no engine problems,the interior looks great and yes the price for my car is $12.000US and for your safety in order to eliminate any concerns I suggest a deposit of $2.850US and forward the transfer details to Square Trade so they can check the deposit, and only after receiving and inspecting the car you will send me the remaining balance.

Shipping will be done from Los Angeles,California (where I live) and I will support the shipping cost. When I will ship it, I will arrange for all the dutyes and that why you will not pay any customs when you will receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address.

If you are still interested please let me know.Please replay asap

PS.We will use in this deal Square Trade so I'll need your full name and address in order to contact them and start the deal

I bought the car for $11,000 from a luxury resort in US that had finacial problems for and sold all their stufs. There was a dutch auction and I managed to buy it very cheap. I really understand your worries but please take a good look at the situation. All that I want is to make a good deal and all my customers to be happy. Iím a honnest person, I have family, Iím in the Military and I donít risk my career and my freedom for any amount of money. I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% LEGIT because Square Trade will be the third part between us and I think that we can make the deal by using them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information