+ Reply to Thread
    ALB

Yes | No

Porsche lemon law help!!!

Does anyone know of a website or know firsthand how file for arbitration with Porsche. My Cayenne has been in the shop for 13 different problems in less than one year. I am unable to get a phone call back from anyone in their Dispute Settlement Office.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Administrator Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 1
    Inner Circle ©209 since: May 05, 2000 charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie's Avatar

Yes | No

You need to hire a lawyer

You will get nowhere w/out a lawyer. If you have a very friendly dealer they can help you. Most honest family type dealers don't mind at all and will happily buy back your car. If they won't you'll need a lawyer. It's a fairly simple process but you will need counsel.

Stayci

Yes | No

2003 Boxster is a possible Lemon!

I purchased a 2003 Boxster 9 months ago from a Mercedes dealer and the warranty is expiring this month. It is my first experience with this make and model. I have wanted a Porsche since I was a teen and what a disappointment it has been. My little White shiny convertible has been at the Porsche service too many times to count and for an oil leak twice not to mention everything plastic has fallen apart.

I canít sell this car because of the history and I know it has problems. Plus who knows if the engine will ever go away long enough to keep it out of service.

I need help fast before the end of March and I am out of warranty!

Any suggestions?

Registered Member
    Member No: 150608 burkey is an unknown quantity at this point burkey's Avatar

Yes | No

look up the laws for your state

Make sure you follow the laws of your state to the letter. Make sure you have all records and don't let them just "hold your car." You must be tough and demand they fix it and deliver it to you. If they don't claim they've fixed it and you take it back then that will hurt you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information