+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    David Paisley

Yes | No

Re: Anybody heard of Longwood Industries?

I, too, got a call from Allen. I figured it was a scam because most calls of this type are scams. I went to the internet and typed in Longwood Industries and it wasn't hard to find out it was a scam. Doing a little research will save you time, money and aggravation.

jonny

Yes | No

Oh, yeah - it still continues. I am selling my BMW on car.com and have received a call from Jeff with the automated voice. Did not return the call.

Jazz

Yes | No

Since there is so much scamming going on these days, it is so nice to know that the internet provides such sites as this to mitigate potential fraud.

I too, received a call from Alan today. He sounded so professional and I almost decided to contact him since he stated he 'may have potential buyers for my car'. In this economy, I am sure buying a car is not on the top of everyone's list but I believe it will just take a little longer to sell than say maybe two or three years ago. I'd rather wait for a legitimate, qualified buyer than fool around with these so-called autobrokers.

Thanks for the tip!!!!!

MURAT SAYMAZ

Yes | No

Are they targeting victims who has "Import" cars?? Anyway thank you for all the posts which helped me make the right decision!.

ph

Yes | No

I sold my motorcycle through them and it did sell after spending a lot of money in other venues. I plan on using it again.

Unregistered

Yes | No

re:

Yeah, I tried out longwood industries. it was 249$ with money back guarantee after 3 months. It didn't work for me. I didn't get a single call or email about my car, even though they swore up and down that my car was in "high demand".

i wish I can get my money back sooner. and it remains to be seen as to whether they will return the money.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 67.188.135.195

Unregistered

Yes | No

re:

Yes it is a rip off.

I got 0 leads from this service which cost me 250$

And they make it extremely difficult to get a refund. Must wait 90 days. but no longer then 2 weeks after that. And you must use their form AND it must be notarized. Whatever you do, do NOT use longwood industries for selling your car. They will not refund your payment over the phone.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 208.185.244.250

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information