+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    All Gave Some; Some Gave All
    Member No: All Gave Some; Some Gave All's Avatar

Yes | No

Shouldn't you be waxing your ashtray?

Registered Member
    Member No: 114695 armychief is an unknown quantity at this point armychief's Avatar

Yes | No

P7 = Accurate, utterly reliable, and SCARY fast.

Darth Diggler

Yes | No

But a [Oops!] to clean...the only negative

Registered Member
    Member No: 92452 arashid is an unknown quantity at this point arashid's Avatar

Yes | No

yup, I don't believe the story

Reminds me of the guy driving his imaginary M3 135 mph in rush hour on the FDR in NYC while racing the M-B CLK which eventually crashed. These stories are so fanciful that the only reality they describe is the insecurity of the author.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
    Member No: All Gave Some; Some Gave All's Avatar

Yes | No

VASTLY overrated

Voxel

Yes | No

Funny, I do the exact opposite

I don't have a motorcycle, never had, never will (I have an artifical left leg), which is why the E46 M3 SMG is quite perfect for me.. SMG Tranny, and a hand e-brake (vs. floor e-brake).

Back on the subject: When I see a motorcycle approaching in my lane in my rear view mirror, I always pull further to the side so that he can cruise on by between lanes.

Its just what I do, out of courtesy for them.

I would never do what you did.. You should be shot for that. I hope the next semi-trailor that rides next to you feels like he should ram you off the road cuz you are driving too fast in your M3.

You truely should have your license revolked.

Steven

Yes | No

Very funny story

biker

Yes | No

cops will come for you...

if you're for real...you're in serious crap cause the cops will come for you...

if you're a troll, then you're in serious crap cause the cops will come for you...

FarrOut

Yes | No

Re: Stupid biker rant. They never learn.

You mother******, I've got a trace on your IP address, if I find out where you live I am going to beat you...

jcb

Yes | No

Re: Phuck u man.

Don't worry, karma will come around and you will get yours. I sincerely hope some drunken piece of [Oops!] runs a red light and you get t-boned with a carload of your pals on your way back from the local Starbucks. You can live to tell about it from a hospital bed sucking your dinner from a straw.. of course it may take a while for you to learn to regain motor function again but at least I would get a good laugh reading about it. The only sorry piece of [Oops!] on this board seems to be you.

Fa Kin Su Pah

Yes | No

Come on, man...Don't make it worse

T-Man

Yes | No

Nice Confession

As a motorcyclist, it's nice to see everyone is so nice whether they like motorcyclists or not. As far as the original poster goes, he has just confessed to committing a crime, isn't it up to the moderator of this forum to hand this over to the proper authorities. And on another note, apparently this post is being advertised as a hoax on some of the sportbike forums, which say that they have seen this post on other car forums. Either way, thanks for your concern for the safety of another human being.

BMW Killer

Yes | No

Rich

You are an idiot and may god have mercy on yoru soul.... No joke man you need to take some pills, you must have some chemical imbalce in your peanut brain

DutchM3

Yes | No

COPY THAT!

Registered Member
    Member No: 74061 bmwm3smg2 is an unknown quantity at this point bmwm3smg2's Avatar

Yes | No

BS

DutchM3

Yes | No

Thank YOU guys for puttin ghtis moron on his place

I have been on motor bikes for over 20 years and it is stupid ignorant idiots like this who give BMW drivers a bad name!

FarrOut

Yes | No

Re: Come on, man...Don't make it worse

Make it worse?...Yer damn right I'm going to make it worse...

Ever hear of cops patrolling boards for [Oops!] like this? Well I'll make it even easier for them by forwarding this topic and his address so they can pay him a visit...

Even if he is bull****ting, he's going to feel like an asshat for even making up a story like this...

User Level 1
    Member No: 193321 elmoye is an unknown quantity at this point elmoye's Avatar

Yes | No
    Two wheel enthusiasts think it's fun to buzz around between cars and make noise, screwing around etc. The guy who started this post is just doing that in his car. Bikers are coddled too much anyway. They get to ride in the HOV lane even though there is only one passenger. Signs 'Watch out for Motorcycles" etc etc. What about people in cars? Are we supposed to just sit back and put up with their bs? And why get on this guy's case for just scaring the kid a little? Bikers want rules that don't apply to anyone else. Well, we are tired of coddling you and adopting you into the road which was ours to begin with.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 198.228.217.149

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information