+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 130658 jernann is an unknown quantity at this point jernann's Avatar

Yes | No

Service area north of Boston?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a garage north of Boston? I need to have the control arms and bushings replaced on my E46. I bought the parts, tried to do myself, and could not get the knuckle side BJ loose for the life of me.....

Any experience with Louie's BMW or Victory Auto in Peabody?

nixoda

Yes | No

Re: Service area north of Boston?

Schneller BMW - Newbury, MA Owned and operated by Mike Morris.
    He's a great guy that does great work.
    www.machscnell.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 103731 shorinji is an unknown quantity at this point shorinji's Avatar

Yes | No

I didnt have a good experience with LOUIE'S on Rt one Northbound. I have used Bavarian Motor Sports on the LYNNWAY for my out of warranty Bimmer. Kevin does great work. Problem is the last time I drove passed their shop I found that they moved and not sure where.

BMW of Peabody is another choice but I think you want to go to a independent.Member: BMW CCA, Boston Chapter:

*2004 BMW Z4- Bright Red - 2.5i Stick, Beige Leather, Beige Rag-top, Xenon, Prem & Conv Pkgs, Fog, Heated Seats, Carver.

*2002 BMW 5 series E39 - 530is Sterling Gray with Black Leather, stick, Cold weather package, Dynamic Stability Control, Moonroof, Premium package, Sport package, Xenon.

*1997 BMW 3 Series E36 - 318ia, Bright Red/Blk, Auto
    *1996 Mustang GT 4.6L, Bright Red/Blk, Stick, Rag-Top, all options available

Lucky13

Yes | No

Probably Schneller (info on Kevin)

Kevin moved down the road. If you keep going towards Boston it's going to be on your right, right before Rick's autobody. He is in Superior.

Lucky13

Yes | No

second Loius no good.

robbski

Yes | No

Re: second Loius no good.

These guys are good. It's an "enthusiasts" type of a shop from what I can see but they do a lot of evryday bimmer work also. I tried them out after I got a flyer and was pleased with the work they did.

http://www.bavarianperformancegroup.com/

rob

Yes | No

I've been going to Louie's BMW for years. I wouldnt go anywhere else.Louies has been around for over 30years and has tons of experience. Great experience every time.

Registered Member
    Member No: 168324 pfluckiger is an unknown quantity at this point pfluckiger's Avatar

Yes | No

The Silverstone Club on the Middleton/North Andover Line has lifts, a BMW master mechanic on site who can mentor you or who can do the work for you. Also climate controlled storage etc etc..

Check it out

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information