+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 69031 diggin02s is an unknown quantity at this point diggin02s's Avatar

Yes | No

BMWCCA Gulf Coast Chapter Tech Session

First of all, I hope everyone is well. Katrina really made a mess of us and I hope everyone faired well in relation to home and property.
    Secondly, Grady BMW in Mobile is hosting a tech session on October 1st at 9am. Everyone is invited, wehter you are part of the club or not. If you have the oppurtunity to take a break or some time off, I certainly would like to see you all there. Robin, from Grady BMW always puts together a top notch event that definately will not disappoint. Take care and I'll see in Mobile.Steven
    1990 M5
    2003 Land Rover DII SE7

SNR

Yes | No

****CANCELLED****

I'm very sorry to have to cancel this event. Robin, from Grady BMW, informed me earlier today about a family emergency that has effected the Master Tech that was to lead the tech session. Please keep Roger, the Master Tech, in your thoughts and prayers as one of our own goes through this very tramatic time.

Grady BMW has always been a great supporter of Gulf Coast Chapter, I think we can support them in this time of hardship. Also, Robin has assured me that we will reschedule this event at a later date. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your time, Steven

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information