+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 115742 icabob is an unknown quantity at this point icabob's Avatar

Yes | No

Grand opening of south side BMW dealer...

The grand opening is on the 28th of this month,they're looking for upwards of 30 bimmers in decent shape,to do a kinda show and shine that evening.Anyone going to enter their car in this??? I'm thinking about it,STILL waiting for my rear and side lights to come in from germany,plus my german licence plate.Icabob "Crane"
    2000 540iA...Competence software...Racing Dynamics CAI...Super Sprint performance Exhaust(resonator removed)...Euro/Clear AngelEye xenons...Clear Celis rear lights...Shadowline...(Just purchased)M5 Kidney

DonP

Yes | No

Re: Grand opening of south side BMW dealer...

I was going to have my 2 bimmers there and my son was also going to take his E30. However, we talked to them last week and it looks like the grand opening will probably be delayed a bit. They want to wait until the elevator arrives and is installed so they can put some of their cars up on the second floor.

Hopefully it won't be delayed too long and the weather cooperates, because my '02 usually gets tucked away for the winter in mid October for the winter.

Give Norm the service manager a call if you need more information

Don

Registered Member
    Member No: 117883 Mark633CSi is an unknown quantity at this point Mark633CSi's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Grand opening of south side BMW dealer...

I'm in! Hopefully they won't delay it, or else I'll be in Wainwright. Arrggghhhh!

Later
    Mark

83 320i

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information