+ Reply to Thread
    Kevin

Yes | No

Bad experience at Assael BMW

On the afternoon of Sunday, September 18, 2005, my friend and I went to test drive a 330i at Assael BMW in Monrovia. The salesperson that "helped" us was very rude and condescending (I wish I would've asked for his card). My friend has been to the same dealership several times before this and was also met with unacceptable customer service.

The salesman did not treat us with respect. I must say Assael is absolutely the worst dealership I have been to. I wonder how they sell any cars with such bad service. I'm trying to contact BMW USA to complain also.

Our experience at New Century BMW was much more pleasant and I will be order my car through them.

What are some formal channels to direct such complaints? No one should be subject to such rude treatment!

M-Lights

Yes | No

BMWNA doesnt care.... Assael has sucked for years

Registered Member
    Member No: 123816 pvansickler is an unknown quantity at this point pvansickler's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Bad experience at Assael BMW

I had similar experieces at both dealerships as you did. I will drive to New Century even though I live only 4 miles from ASSael.

A side note Oil at ASSael $13.50/Qt same Oil at New Century $9.60/Qt.

Do the math...

Cynthia

Yes | No

We recently bought a pre-certified vehicle from this dealer back in April of this year. The car had some defects on the front & back bumper, the salesman (Steven Chang) promised to repair them and a due bill was given to us for the corrections.

Until this day they have not fixed the problem, the personnel there are very unprofessional and rude. (Michael P. Ball, etc...) Until I have read many complaints just like this one, we thought we were the only one’s who were treated that way from this dealership.

What can I do? Please help...

Cynthia

GF Rolex

Yes | No

Agreed. Assael continually sets the benchmark

for awful service. Years ago I walked in with $35K cash (was going to buy E34 way back when) and still got blown off. Maybe it was my faded jeans? I really don't know how that joint stays in business.

mike m

Yes | No

My girlfriend had $6500 worth of work done. One part had a $500 core charge. The service advisor "mistakenly" charged her for the core. If I had not looked at the bill and been familiar with core charges, she would have been charged. The manager who I made aware of this overcharge had the audacity, after it was cleared, to say, "I'm glad we caught it." "We" didn't catch it. I caught it and I'm sure there would have been no mention of it had it been caught somewhere down the line.

Bijan

Yes | No

Assael BMW Is Cool, Michael Patrick Ball Rules!

I purchased five vehicles from Assael BMW before and from the same sales manager. Michael Patrick Ball took care of me and my family for years and never ripped me off. I once had a problem with my fourth vehicle that I purchased from them in June 2005 which was a 1996 Mercedes-Benz E320. The week after I bought it, the car wouldn't start. I called Michael about the problem and 30 minutes later he sent a tow truck to my house to pick up my car. Assael BMW sent my car over to Penske Mercedes-Benz and 2 days later my car was fixed. At first I was really disappointed to pay for the new ignition switch installed in my car since my car didn't came with a warranty. But then I got a call from Michael and he told me that Assael BMW will take care of the bill. Now thats great service. To this day, I still own my E320 and had not even one problem since that time. I also love my fifth vehicle that I purchased from them a year ago, a used 2002 745LI.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information