+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 11077 topgear996 is an unknown quantity at this point topgear996's Avatar

Yes | No

any SE MI BMW dealer give 20% bmwcca d/c on parts?

they all seem to give 10%.. ?

----------------
    2003 S2000 Sebring/Red
    1999 BMW 540 Sport Black/Black

Registered Member
    Member No: 55623 mseals is an unknown quantity at this point mseals's Avatar

Yes | No

welcome to the monopoly

Yeah, they only seem to be giving 10% because there are only a few. I know there are two Erhards by me, and one or two BMW dealers out in Troy or those parts. Then I think there is one in AA out near you. Are they only giving 10% out there too. The next nearest one is out near Lansing! They know the choices are limited, so they stick it to you. You are better off planning things you need an buying them only. Check out www.eap4parts.com, their prices are low on a lot of things and I got my rotors from them with no hassles. When I do my next brake job, that will be the place I get the rotors again.98 528i 5sp, PP,
    heated seats
    and steering wheel,
    black on black
    with wood trim and moonroof.

Registered Member
    Member No: 11077 topgear996 is an unknown quantity at this point topgear996's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: welcome to the monopoly

i could gladly take 10% off to support local businesses.. the problem is, these guy mark UP 30-40% on the BMW list price and then pretend they are giving a nice 10% discount.

mseals

Yes | No

I hear you there

It is a monopoly I tell you. Erhard and the other dealership owner are brothers. They unitarily jack the price up to a premium and then will give a paltry discount on top of that while still making a killing. The only thing I buy from the dealer is oil, and filters.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information