+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 73627 bpepper19 is an unknown quantity at this point bpepper19's Avatar

Yes | No

I saw a Mercedes Mclaren SLR in Calgary yesterday!

Never seen one in person and I just saw it driving the other way but it is a pretty spectacular piece of machinery.

CellMan

Yes | No

Spooky!

I was just about to post the exact same thing! I saw it also, on Monday southbound on Shaganappi.

Awesome presence. Looked spectacular. I don't know why I'm amazed, but I am at the number of exotic cars in this city. There's a Gallardo at Gallery, a bargain at only a quarter million! Owner of ZR Auto's got an Enzo. Pretty impressive.

How you doin? Still keeping super busy?

Registered Member
    Member No: 73627 bpepper19 is an unknown quantity at this point bpepper19's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Spooky!

I saw it around Heritage park on 14th St. SW.
    I doubt there's more than 1 in town. Yeah, that Gallardo is or was at Calgary BMW. There are some nice Ferrari's around too, maybe someday!

I'm still quite busy. I'm just heading up to Red Deer to put an offer on a house out on Sylvan Lake. It will be partly recreational but I can also use it for work as I do a lot of work around there.

I built a shelter for my M3 yesterday. The house I am in for the next year or so doesn't have a garage and I can't stand having it outside anymore.

How have you been doing?

HurtinUnit

Yes | No

Sweet! An F360 blew past me today

I was out checking out nice houses in the springbank area and had a guy in his F car hammer past me.. I rolled down the window as he was doing it.. *Awesome* sound!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information