+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 132653 FRANZ8 is an unknown quantity at this point FRANZ8's Avatar

Yes | No

RED Z8 IN SEATTLE

I JUST READ THE NEW ROUNDEL THIS MORNING AND WENT TO BMWZ8.US AND SPOTTED A RED Z8 IN THE PIC GALLERY IN FRONT OF THE SEATTLE SKYLINE. DATED MAY-02 I THINK. I PURCH MY RED Z IN NOV 04. COULD THIS BE THE SAME CAR? ANYBODY KNOW MICHEAL WITH A RED Z IN SEATTLE AREA?

Michael

Yes | No

Re: RED Z8 IN SEATTLE

That is my car. I took the picture a couple years ago.

D FRANZE

Yes | No

When i seen the picture, I wondered if it was the same car. I have the same combo of red and solid black. Live in Kent. Are you in this area? Don't see to many Red one's, well up here not many of any color.

Michael

Yes | No

I am down in the Gig Harbor area. I bought mine in 01.

I have seen a couple other red versions around, There is/was even another red Z8 on the little Island I live on (4,000 residents).

How long have you had yours?

I don't drive much in foul weather but we should meet up next spring.

Registered Member

Yes | No

I bought mine november 04. it was in showroom at BMW NW when I went to buy something for my other Bimmer. I walked out of their and called an hour later to buy it. who knows, but this could be the other you spoke of. the prvs owner was from Tacoma area somewhere. He owned a plastics company I was told. Mine has a total of 8k on it. I don't drive it very much at all. under covers mostly. I did drive it to Seahawk game last night, i've already put hardtop on. I also have an 02 Dinan s2 M5 and my daily driver is a 4.6 supercharged X5. Next spring sounds good....Dan

Registered Member
    Member No: 61707 johnsonr is an unknown quantity at this point johnsonr's Avatar

Yes | No

Red in NW meeting

I also have a red car and a summer house on Hood Canal near Alderbrook Inn. We tried to set up a Z8 drive and bbq last summer at my house but scheduling proved elusive. Maybe next summer we can get the 3 red cars and any others together for a day. Rjay

Michael

Yes | No

I wonder if he has Kel-tech plastics. He has lots of toys. I believe he is the one who buzzes by our house in his million dollar 46 foot offshore cat at triple digits.

Rjay...Yes we need to do that.

D FRANZE

Yes | No

Re: Red in NW meeting

I'M IN ANYTIME.....DAN

jed

Yes | No

I live in Des Moines and have a 2002 Stratus Grey Z8 with 12,000 miles on it. I have seen a blue pass thru town. Have a friend that has some that lives in Issaquah that owns a black one.

Registered Member
    Member No: 61707 johnsonr is an unknown quantity at this point johnsonr's Avatar

Yes | No

I will post in the spring re a get together in NW

Rjay

Registered Member

Yes | No

Jed, one of these days I'll see ya. If you see a red with dinan rims, thats me. mine also gets driven seldom. 01 w/8k, if you see a black x5 4.6 with dinan pipes thats me too. (daily driver). work in kent valley

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information