+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 87565 franklinGT3 is an unknown quantity at this point franklinGT3's Avatar

Yes | No

I finally Lemoned my '04 Cayenne S

Truck has been an electrical nightmare sinse day 1. In the shop 3X for 3+ weeks, this last time it went in May 28th 2005. I have been very reasonable with the dealer, but at this point, I have been forced to Lemon the truck as it is STILL IN THE SHOP!!

I filed the case 1 month ago, the dealer continues to putz with the truck and seems to have no Iidea i filed the claim. . I have a rental car most of the time, but a Buick Lacrosse (86 days) or a Dodge Neon (many weeks) does not compare!

I will keep this board posted as to my progress.

I am a long time Porsche owner and have never experienced a problem beyond a minor inconvenience until this Cayenne S.

2cheap

Yes | No

Re: I finally Lemoned my '04 Cayenne S

Please keep us informed! I have an 05 997 that has been in the shop for more than 20 days, and my patience with the dealer is running low.

franklinGT3

Yes | No

Still waiting for a settlement 8 months later.

Court date should be here soon. I will keep this truck til it turns to dust or I settle with Porsche! Still locking me out!!!! What a joke.

Kevin

Yes | No

Re: I finally Lemoned my '04 Cayenne S

My '06 Cayenne S has been in the shop 4 times, 3 of which were for sudden loss of throttle control on the highway (pretty scary). A total of 51 days and counting. Getting the royal friggin runaround by PCNA so I'm about to start the lemon process.

Registered Member
    Member No: 176156 CameronD is an unknown quantity at this point CameronD's Avatar

Yes | No

Cayenne lemon at 2009? CAN THIS BE TRUE?

2009 Cayenne, 800 miles: when locking car with key fob alarm goes off. Careful to not touch panic button on fob. Happens about once a day. Was given loaner car (Cayenne 2009), this car did the same thing. Porsche service manager warned me that the loaner car alarm would go off when closing/locking doors with fob. My Car was in shop for week. No fix, returned car and stated the "think they know what is wrong", but it will take another month to fix it (maybe). It is hard to believe they did not know about this problem prior to selling the car to me (as they already new the loaner car had the same problem, which hasn't been fixed).....would like to keep car, but not sure I want to continue to deal with Porsche....this is my 5 Porsche, (first new one) and very disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information