Bavaria Motor Weekend

BMW of Fremont
5720 Cushing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538
Map

Arrive at 11 am SHARP

The bay area's premier BMW meet, all BMW models are urged to come: whether you drive an e30 to an e90, we all have one thing in common. Converse among your fellow enthusiasts about this one common denominator we have. We will have plenty of parking, they are clearing out the back lot for us. We could easily accommodate 250+ cars.

A drive will be setup for the afternoon broken off into 3 groups (easy driving, semi-aggressive, and aggressive) accommodating to all driving styles.

A local vendor village will be setup. If you are interested in setting up a booth, please email alextseng4"at"gmail.com

Hello everyone. (from ME, Keith in P-Town)

Some of you have seen this and some have not, so here it is for all of you

There will be a big meet in Fremont on Nov. 12th, at BMW of Fremont and it's being billed as "Mini-**********", or Nor Cal's version of.

I'm setting up a Tri-Valley/East Bay Caravan from Pleasanton to Bavarian Motor Weekend in Fremont, so let's meet up Saturday Nov. 12th at 10am and leave at 10:30am SHARP!
They want everyone there by 11am, so this should be just about right.

Quite a few of you are not from the East Bay, but PLEASE come to the event from wherever you are.
There are other caravan's being put together on Bimmerforum's and other sites from other area's of the bay.

It will be the usual Bay Bimmerz meeting spot, right in front of Nordstrom's.(on the Sears side)

Address for Yahoo maps or Mapquest is:

Nordstrom's-1600 Stoneridge Mall Rd.-Pleasanton 94588

Everyone should try to get a radio and we will be on channel 4.0.

Also, make sure there's gas in your car, there will be no time to wait.

I hope to see you all on the 12th.

If you have any question's just give me a jingle, well, you know, an email.

Keith- East Bay Rep. for Bay Bimmerz