+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ian

Yes | No

You know it's time for a new thread when...

the reply indentations are SO bad, you can't read the title of the reply at full screen running 1600x1200 resolution!
    That's when it's time for a new thread :)
    Or, since the majority of users are at 1024x768 or 1280x1024 we can do it a bit earlier!
    How you two be? House pimpin' tips and tricks!
    Where's viv? I had to help my dad fixup our house in fairfield yesterday...
    Nothing like sleeping at 1, waking up at 5, tearing down and putting up new fence, then speeding over to SFO for my dad to catch a 1 pm flight to korea...
    At least I was driving my sister's TSX =D
    Time for class!

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Not on my watch!

No new threads until it looks like

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums...5947796-2.html
    Well Ian, if you guys are renting out the Fairfield home then those are the breaks. You really wanted to drive the TSX fast so you delayed the departure so you can drive "spiritly" to SFO.
    Viv is AWOL hiding amongst the E39ers I imagine.... a little searching and here is what she is up to.
    Vivs wherabouts
    Cal is going to lose by 8 points to Stanford this weekend and I think I will cook up a bear steak to go with the Cal red "whine" I bought for the occasion.
    Snappy comebacks??
    Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

alt="Click for Lahaina, Hawaii Forecast" height=40 width=467>

Kevin Goto

Ian

Yes | No

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the oregon cal game was the first one i watched from start to finish, i was rather disappointed in noob's performance...
    such stupid mistakes like the "i'm off balance and about to go out of bounds instead of throwing it away properly i throw it into the hands of a guy who looks like he's on my team but he's actually not" play ;[
    as well as a few others!
    anyway, if we lose the big game i'll be pretty pissed considering DAVIS beat stanford this season....
    how does a AA champion team (few years ago) beat a team in the "big leagues" of college football???
    pretty sad on stanford's part!
    so.... WE BETTER NOT LOSE!
    i'm not a big fan of whine, red or white ;] actually gold or blue either! heh heh
    time to pop open a nice cold beer!
    viv.... so bzy, no time to play with us :(
    and! i think we've done better than that post that you linked to!

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm here ;-)

Believe it or not, I do check in, but haven't been posting. You can always find me in the Lounge ;-)

We finally got the condo ready for the leasees. Their lease starts today and ends after the snow melts. We were sad to leave our new place, but that's the way it goes.

Our son will be coming home from SLO next week. Yippee! We miss him. He's made a special request for my mashed potatoes and gravy. Guess dorm food isn't all that great.

We'll be hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, so that will fun, yeah, right.

My car is wonderful, as usual. I'm planning a club outting for January. My last trip to Volcano had a huge turnout of 49 people. Next year we'll have to limit the number of participants since we've outgrown the parlor at the hotel.

OK, that's what I've been up to in a nutshell. I didn't mention work, but I'm here 5 days/week - just normal stuff.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

What? No fun in the snow?

But then again I don't go there either. Six plus months of renting out can go a long way in paying the mortgage though. Make him garlic mashed potatoes and he won't leave home again. Have a good turkey day.
    Ian, why bother with beer? You will need something stronger because you know Cal will lose this year. They will get ahead but in the end...."oh, I thought he was one of ours".
    Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

alt="Click for Lahaina, Hawaii Forecast" height=40 width=467>

Kevin Goto

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

We seldom do up the hill during the winter.

We have two sets of friends who have cabins up there, so we can go up any time we'd like to. I'd rather have it rented thru the winter and enjoy it the rest of the year.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Ian

Yes | No

Damn, I was gonna go boarding this weekend but

Boreal isn't open as of yet.
    Also, I couldn't miss Cal owning Stanfurd!
    Well, I guess I should wait for the game to end before I give Kev a coupon for some red whine ;]
    Why are you a Stanfurd fan!?!? BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Ooooooooh damn! FUMBLE =D
    hahahahahahahaha
    8 points? bear steak?
    WOOT

Ian

Yes | No

Ahem... *cough cough*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information