+ Reply to Thread
    marty 528i se alpina style
    Member No: marty 528i se alpina style's Avatar

Yes | No

thats it !!!

im not viviting this site any more im now deleting from my favourites list after 2 years,ive never had a reply yet to any of my posts,im sticking with other chat forums bye bye and good luck youll need it god damn it

Registered Member
    Member No: 23092 SchnitzerM5 is on a distinguished road SchnitzerM5's Avatar

Yes | No

Fair enough Marty - your choice, the UK board >

is generally quite slow, there's not very many posters here and I think it's because any that are post their specific model of car questions on the appropriate board.
    I've tried on numerous occasions to check out the 'UK' BMW boards and haven't really found one as good as Roadfly in terms of how the website looks, feels and operates and with sensible posters and good help. If you can point me and others here to some of the sites you say yer wanna stick with, please do and I'll check to see if those sites are as good as this one!

Meanwhile, thanks for your posts, I tried wherever I could to help - but there's no need to have bit 'of a bee in your bonnet' about not getting responses here!

Cheers for now Marty! maybe I'll see you in the future!!!! hahaha!

Dennis! West London UK!

Yes | No

Re: Fair enough Marty - your choice, the UK board >

www.bmwland.co.uk

Registered Member
    Member No: 23092 SchnitzerM5 is on a distinguished road SchnitzerM5's Avatar

Yes | No

seen it before and 'its ok' - that 'template' for>

the site feel is the same across many many internet forums covering many many different subjects...

have a look at these two...

http://www.mtekk.com.au/forums/viewforum.php?f=20

http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewforum.php?f=37&sid=ceed48bf62a6343dd47985bec5150b8b

Whilst I 'know' these forums 'feel' and 'user experience' they're not as intuitive to me as Roadfly. I just looked though the '5' series board on bmwland, and yes, lots of subjects but I couldnt see anything about the E34 .. after flipping through numerous posts and numerous pages, I gave up! what I'm saying is, the 'info' isn't as easy to get to or viewable unless you do more clicks and perform a 'search' so then you get limited in your search terms, eg in this case i'd search for 'E34' - but what if the post that gives me all the info on say headlamp angel eye conversions didn't have any reference to 'E34' ? - it'd get missed.

Whilst I know and enjoy that format for the phones forums I posted up there and that i 'put up' with it for lack of knowledge or even forums that are better, I still think this Roadfly site has got the operation of a good forum down to a T!

I'll nip over to bmwland every so often I guess.....

Cheers for now geezer!

Dennis ! West London UK!!

Yes | No

Re: seen it before and 'its ok' - that 'template' for>

i used to love this site but since i changed to e39 its very american and quiet,ive posted on e3 boar and next day ant find them
    by the way how do i post a pic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information