+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 133385 MallyB318is is an unknown quantity at this point MallyB318is's Avatar

Yes | No

Hi, New on Board

Hi All,
    New to this board so just thought I'd say 'hello.'
    I've been on BENe30 board for a few years, but sadly my trusty e-30 325i Touring has gone to pastures new. Current Beemer is a '97 318iS Coupe, which I'm very pleased with.

I've been watching the USA e36 board for a while and it seems quite active. Also noted on this one, Dennis!'s comments of little action. So, I thought I'd join in here, as members mean action and we are all here to help each other.

I'd carried out much work on the e-30 and plan to do most of the work on this one, as and when needed. I've a couple of current probs., but will post as seperate messages to save confussion.

Cheers to allMallyB318iS
    North Wales

Steve (UK)

Yes | No

Welcome

Hi Mate,

Sussex by the sea here :) Some great driving roads in North Wales hope you use them to there limit on regular basis.

Used to have a '91 525i SE and currently have the below but after 2yrs thinking about something new, something MMMMMMM but petrol prices say otherwise!! how insurance is cheaper now :)

Yeah this board is a little slow but the specific car ones aren't and anyway problems are rarely country related are they.

Steve
    09/97 528iA SE 5sp Steptronic
    Comos Black with Sand Leather Interior
    Full Alpina Bodystyling
    Full Alpina Suspension
    18" Alpina Alloys w/Conti Sportcontact 2ís
    ACS Mirrors
    Shadowline Trim
    Clears all round
    RD Strut Brace
    RevHigh CAI
    M5 Grills
    DDE Angel Eyes
    Neat Comm. Phone Console

Registered Member
    Member No: 23092 SchnitzerM5 is on a distinguished road SchnitzerM5's Avatar

Yes | No

Ah so we have a 'cymru' person here too! Hi &

welcome to the 'relatively' slow UK board here!

Just looking at your post, 'Dennis's comments of little action' - do I take that as to be my 'posts are of little quality' ?! or do I take it as my 'posts of a little action to do with BMWs?'!

Hope its the latter!

Have a hop over to the E30 board, I posted some interesting pics of the E30 Touring with the M5 Engine and Box stuffed into it! It's a little poorly right now with some suspected fouled injectors, but should be up and running again soon ! It belongs to my business partner, but I can get 'use' of it whenever!

I used to work up in Chester for a few months back in 98 starting out my IT career, lovely place, might have to go back and see if Rosie's still has some Holyoaks type birds in it! they seem to like us brown skinned Indian guys! ;)

Dennis! West London UK!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information