Alright guys, I've decided to swap my 745Li for a new M5... but instead of taking something off a lot, I want to order it my way (which means unfortunately I'll have to wait for delivery until about April).

Regardless, I'm trying to narrow down my color combo choices here so I can finalize my order. As far as the exterior goes, I'm definitely partial to the Interlagos Blue... but it's the interior I have little problem with.

Since I want the vetilated seats (something I got used to in my 7 especially in South Florida), it's either black or silverstone leather and I personally think the black is a cleaner look. So the last choice I need to make is the trim... brushed aluminum, olive ash, or walnut. I think the aluminum (while it has a sporty look) comes off a little cheap... so I'm left with the two woods. I saw an M5 they were prepping for another customer with the black leather and walnut wood and it looked very nice BUT I'm wondering if the olive ash wouldn't be more unique since it would offer such a contrast between the light wood and black interior...

Does anyone have any thoughts on it and by any chance would anyone have a picture of a black interior with the olive ash wood (a real pic... not a computer generated from the BMW website)?

Thanks for the help...