+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 115742 icabob is an unknown quantity at this point icabob's Avatar

Yes | No

Edmonton BMW grand opening...

Happening this thurs,is anyone going to look around??Icabob "Crane"
    2000 540iA...Competence software...Racing Dynamics CAI...Super Sprint performance Exhaust(resonator removed)...Euro/Clear AngelEye xenons...Clear Celis rear lights...Shadowline...Black M5 kidney...Euro plate.

Mark633CSi

Yes | No

I think it's by invitation only

I was talking to Dan Triska, one of their SVC guys, and the way he was talking led me to believe that it's by invite only. I think they get everything started at 6p though. I saw your car in front of the SVC BN kit shop on Monday morning. Looks good!

Later
    Mark

Registered Member
    Member No: 115742 icabob is an unknown quantity at this point icabob's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks....

Still waiting for my M5 black kidney grill to come in,and my front bumper piece to mount my german plate.Did u find a winter beater yet??Icabob "Crane"
    2000 540iA...Competence software...Racing Dynamics CAI...Super Sprint performance Exhaust(resonator removed)...Euro/Clear AngelEye xenons...Clear Celis rear lights...Shadowline...Black M5 kidney...Euro plate.

Mark633CSi

Yes | No

Yeah...

Yeah, I found a 1992 Nissan Pathfinder. It's alright, nice to have power steering! LOL.

Later
    Mark

Ol' Jon Land says hi

Icabob

Yes | No

When were u talking to John??

Mark633CSi

Yes | No

Re: When were u talking to John??

Everyday. He bought a Jeep Rubicon a few months ago and is remustering to AVN Tech. When he is done his course he wants to use the Rubi as a toy and get a "Premium Sedan" for everyday. He mentioned going for a ride in your car and really enjoying it. He said that a Bimmer is probably what he is going for.

Later
    Mark

Icabob

Yes | No

He's a big boy...

So he's going to want atleast a 5 series.I know he was in my old 328i,but I don't remember if he was ever in my 5er?Next time you talk with him,say hi for me.And say how about those eskies.We used to have season tickets together,many a ceasar was drank there...lol.Cheers Mark....Icabob....You taking off the full 3 weeks leave for x-mas?

Mark633CSi

Yes | No

Re: He's a big boy...

Yeah, I'm on holidays from 16 Dec - 12 Jan. We have our Mens Christmas Dinner on the 15th and then I'm off after that. I'm going to head down to Lethbridge for a while and visit with the folks and some friends down there. It should be good. I was on John's case today about buying his BMW sooner than later. He saw the silver 540i at Fd Amb and liked that. There is hope after all! His '05 Jeep let him down and wouldn't start this morrning. He thinks the starter is pooched. Second one already! What a shame! LOL.

Later
    Mark

Icabob

Yes | No

NO MORE 540s allowed on base...lol

There's already one to many on base...lol.I've met the other guy that owns the silver 540i,nice guy,no mods,he's not looking to make it go any faster....he'll get the bug soon!!! Thats the great thing about the 540s,easy to mod,but not cheap.As for his jeep not starting....oh well,thats what you get for buying a jeep !!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information