+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 134998 Jeffjsl is an unknown quantity at this point Jeffjsl's Avatar

Yes | No

Repair shop in Temecula or Murrieta?

I recently moved from San Diego to Temecula. I've owned an '86 944 turbo for about 5 years and have had it religiously serviced at Black Forest in San Diego. My first experience with an independent dealer up here in Temecula has been very disappointing. I took my car to JIP Motorsports over 2 weeks ago to have the air conditioning serviced. I have yet to get the car back and now the mechanic has not only converted my refridgerant to 134-a from r-12, without my permission, but he has changed everything from the hoses, the valves, the receiver drier, the compressor and the condensor + freon. Every few days, I receive a call and the price goes up with more parts needed. Long story short, are there any good porsche shops located in or around Temecula or Murrieta? Thanks Jeff

martelle

Yes | No

Re: Repair shop in Temecula or Murrieta?

yeah there is a few shops i can think of one that u might want to try is called toms foriegn autohaus and they are in

Registered Member
    Member No: 116869 LJBimmer is an unknown quantity at this point LJBimmer's Avatar

Yes | No

Don't know about shops, but have a ??

If they did all of this work without authorization, how is your price going up?? Unless you authorized the work or additional costs at any time, you shouldn't be responsible! Contact CA Dept of Consumer Affairs and/or CA Bureau for Automotive Repair for your rights!

2001 740i Sport Black on Black, 16:9 Nav, Basslink, M-Pars, Chrome Strong Strut, quad Brake Lights, crystal tails, Power Folding Mirrors, Chrome Guage Rings

1997 740iL Black on Black, Factory M-Pars, Basslink, Sold to Buy 2001!

1988 325iC Triple Black, in restoration process

1984 633csi, Black on Black, just a few minor issues and will be great!!

Paul B.

Yes | No

Re: Repair shop in Temecula or Murrieta?

Call Scott at Sterling Autosports in Murietta. His number is (951) 698-8652. Honest guy.

Paul

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information