+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 115567 kenz8 is an unknown quantity at this point kenz8's Avatar

Yes | No

A Tristate Cruise with Gourmet Lunch

We are happy to announce a planned cruise for Z drivers in or near the tri state area. Not wanting to upstage the "meet in the middle" threads, we are announcing a meet with meat! Yes, the Z's of the Northeast are going to cruise up the beautiful Hudson River (next to, not in the water) from Rockland County for a gourmet three course luncheon at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park. We have been fortunate enough to have booked a reservation at the famous CIA for lunch Saturday, June 10, 2006 in their Escoffier French restaurant. Following a lovely cruise on smooth and picturesque twisty roads, we will be allowed a photo session near the mansion that serves as the CIA's main building. Lunch will be available for the first 26 drivers and guests who reserve their places with a check for $38.00 per person which covers food, soft beverages, and gratuity. This restaurant is usually booked for at least six months in advance...this is an opportunity that should not be missed! What could be better than driving a gourmet car, eating a gourmet meal, and spending time with new and old friends? (that is if you can't meet in the middle)

The return trip will take us to other driving pleasures and photo opportunities. A route map will be published at this site shortly, and will accommodate drivers from throughout the area. This will be a rain or shine event due to the reservation requirements imposed by the Institute. This meal will be worth getting our cars wet if necessary. We shouldn't have to worry about snow by then, but the thoughts of the cruise will certainly help us get through this winter!!

Please email [email protected] for additional details and reservations. If GM and Z8 Bob can make it in their borrowed Veyron, they can get there in 18 minutes and two fillups.

JOEA2

Yes | No

Re: A Tristate Cruise with Gourmet Lunch

Count me in. I will e-mail you.

Registered Member
    Member No: 41339 joea2 is an unknown quantity at this point joea2's Avatar

Yes | No

June 10th. is the only day we can't make it!

[IMG]

Registered Member
    Member No: 85295 hallatauer is an unknown quantity at this point hallatauer's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: A Tristate Cruise with Gourmet Lunch

Hey Ken,
    I saw your message on the Z4 board. I'll email you shortly.http://hallatauer.4t.com/custom.html

Dan with a blue dot
    2003 Z4 3.0i SMG Titanium Silver/Black Leather
    2003 X5 3.0i Steptronic Silver/Black Leather

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information