+ Reply to Thread
    Bad Email Address on File
    Member No: 115463 Bob123 is an unknown quantity at this point Bob123's Avatar

Yes | No

Jim Russell at Infineon

My wonderful wife just gave me, for Christmas, a Jim Russell Formula Racecar Experience at Infineon. Has anyone here participated in this, and if so would you please comment? Over the years she's given me the BMW performance driving school in Spartanburg and a day at Pocono for a NASCAR experience. I've thoroughly enjoyed both and hope that the JR day will be as fun. All comments regarding your experience with JR (good or bad of course) are welcome.
    Bob

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

No experience with the racecar experience, but

last year at our CCA club meeting I won a high performance driving school at Infineon, and they allowed me to trade it for 2 Street Survival courses for my sons (who were 17 at the time). The boys had a wonderful time and learned lots of good skills. Very professional group. You should have a great time.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Yes | No

Re: No experience with the racecar experience, but

Thanks for the comment Viv. JR offers the formula racecar experience on Mondays so I was thinking of making it a bit relaxing and fun for my wife too by staying someplace in Sonoma the Sunday before with a nice dinner (even though I live in Orinda). Maybe in April or May.
    Anyway...thanks again.
    Bob

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

It will be fun. Let us know how it turns out.

The boys took their class in June just after school got out. None of the food court areas were open, so you might want to check on that. Your wife might get hungry while you're busy having fun. She may need to pack a lunch.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Hmmm, I didn't know that.

Hope you have fun Bob.
    For some reason I thought you were in the south bay, I am over by St. Marys college in Lafayette. So if you see a Impala brown 740i with no stickers on the rear window it is me. There are two others around but both have stickers on the rear window. I will look out for the shark. Sometime we should have mochas at Starbucks if we can get Viv and Mark down.
    If you need some free advice about the home remodeling I can give you that.

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 595
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

Kevin Goto

Yes | No

OOOps ... My Bad

I'm Bob but not THE Bob. Sorry for the confusion ... I should have used my full username ... Bob123.
    Bob123 (in Orinda)
    2000 323i jet black
    1990 318ic red/black

P.S. Thanks ibew 595 and Viv and for the comments. ... and my apologies to THE Bob ;)

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: OOOps

Yes, we wouldn't want to confuse Bobs green 635Csi with a red 318ic.
    At any rate glad you could make it to the Nor Cal section of Roadfly. Now all you have to do is post sig pics of your cars.

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 595
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

Kevin Goto

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information