I just wanted to air out my situation with VISTA BMW and let everyone know that even thought my car is outstanding and I love it I would never purchase a BMW ever again... 2 weeks ago I ran over a pot hole and damaged the driver's side suspension... When I dropped the car of they said the part would be in within a couple days and I would be back on the road.... A week has gone by and I get a call stating that the part came in late that day and the car would ready tomorrow.... That was last Monday.... I walk in this morning (THURSDAY) and the part has still not arrived... I really don't know what to do at this point... It is bad enough that I am having to pay $800 for a strut and not get a loaner... but I expect to atleast get an honest answer as to when my car will be ready... It is 2 weeks later now and don't know what to do... I was a little relaxed about it earlier because of Christmas and New Years... but now it is time for them to fix it... The car is a BMW 645 coupe which was purchased brand new from this dealership...