+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 136917 STETTperformance is an unknown quantity at this point STETTperformance's Avatar

Yes | No

New BMW facility in Plano

Hello guys and gals,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and spread the word of my new BMW facility.

My name is Chad Stett, owner of STETT Performance located in Plano. Our doors will be officially opening Feb. 13th at 921 J Place, Suite 200 located one block west of Ave. K off of Plano Parkway. I myself am a former BMW dealer technician with 14 years experience in the automotive industry. At STETT Performance, we deal only in BMW from OEM repairs and extended warranties to aftermarket performance parts and custom builds. Whether you need a pre-purchase inspection, advice, parts and/or service, give me a call at 469-767-3309 or you can email me at [email protected] (please email tech questions). Feel free to stop in at anytime. Thank you

Registered Member
    Member No: 41254 buddyiramae is an unknown quantity at this point buddyiramae's Avatar

Yes | No

Good luck & may God bless your venture.

Registered Member
    Member No: 136917 STETTperformance is an unknown quantity at this point STETTperformance's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Good luck & may God bless your venture.

rebecka

Yes | No

Re: New BMW facility in Plano

Hey there! My mom told me about your website and so I had to check it out! Congrats on the new BMW shop! Very cool. Awesome to see your two sisters are getting married! I am over here in Lewisville, Tx- been here for about 5 years. Still not married either! :P Anyways, just wanted to say hi!

Rebecka Jackson

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information