+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    anymnallemiat

Yes | No

Have need of some suggestions

Does anyone have knowledge of a sensible put out to find coddle gifts? I desire to swallow a pygmy attire doll with my nephews name on it against his christening. I have ground some as a matter of fact well-mannered sites, representing standard naming day presents , but If anyone can recomend safer I would apreciate it. Thanks!

anymnallemiat

Yes | No

Desideratum some suggestions

Does anyone identify a honourable put out to perceive babe gifts? I desire to allow a wee rag doll with my nephews name on it payment his christening. I have found some as a matter of fact good sites, by reason of illustration decorated christmas trees , but If anyone can recomend better I would apreciate it. Thanks!

anymnallemiat

Yes | No

Stress some suggestions

Does anyone have knowledge of a honourable concern to upon newborn gifts? I desire to swallow a little rag doll with my nephews rank on it for his christening. I acquire create some exceedingly proper sites, by reason of illustration christmas stockings , but If anyone can recomend safer I would apreciate it. Thanks!

Registered Member
    Member No: 92682 Filehorse will become famous soon enough Filehorse's Avatar

Yes | No

I suggest you take a dirt nap...!!

Filehorse
    Knoxville, TN
    BMWCCA #407627

2002 525i Steptronic Sport/Premium | Build Date: 05/02
    79,000 Ultimate Driving miles
    Xenons
    Style 81s | Bridgestone Potenza RE960 AS
    Titanium Gray | Gray Leather
    35% LLumar ATR LLumaStar tint
    Valentine 1 | Hardwired
    Steering wheel position memory w/Alzheimers
    "Lifetime" ATF replaced at 40,000
    StopTech SportStop slotted rotors w/Axxis Deluxe Advanced pads
    StopTech SS Braided Brake Lines

2001 E46 325i (Jet Black) Forced Retirement 6/28/09

2001 E46 325i (Orient Blue) Forced Retirement 10/09

1989 E30 325i (Alpine White) Retired

M. Florence Oliverio
    Member No: M. Florence Oliverio's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Symptoms fixed with DME update

Registered Member
    Member No: 184678 jsbruin is an unknown quantity at this point jsbruin's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Seals solution

I am new to this forum and have to say that I'm thrilled that I might have found a resolution to my cold start hesitation and stalling problem (2000 e39). I've been looking into this on and off for 8 years. I will test tomorrow.

Does anyone know of a Los Angeles, CA mechanic that has done this before? And other than the cost of the seals, do you know how much the repair costs?

Thanks for you help.

Cheers

User Level 1
    Member No: 188446 MissyJ is an unknown quantity at this point MissyJ's Avatar

Yes | No
    OK guys.... A little help here... Please. We have a 2001 330i, we love it to death! but we have been doing a LOT of DIY on it lately(past 3 years)!! about a month ago SES came on finally got around yesterday to putting code reader on it.. shows code p1351 changed out ALL spark plugs, going out in a few minutes to swap out coil #5 with another and reset code then drive it again. code ALWAYS pops when you get on it hard, say for instance when you are going to pass another car. it has also been acting a different under cold conditions also (she doesn't like Georgia to well,neither do I, just moved here from California in July) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Missyj
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 67.140.193.175

Registered Member
    Member No: 23375 Gans will become famous soon enough Gans's Avatar

Yes | No
    my dealer replaced entire vanos unit under a sort of good will warranty , car was two years out of warranty. Treated like CPO charged me $50 and provided a loaner. Of course the problem will comeback again as the replacement vanos unit has same part number and has not changed.Bringing donuts during any service appointment always pays.
    2000 528 5sp Premium Package. Titanium silver,grey leather, heated seats,folding seats, 6cd player, bone stock except ash tray mod. Garmin GPS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 12.37.180.98

User Level 1

Yes | No
    OK, swapped out #5 coil (showing misfire) with #2 coil test drove and "happened" to stop by the local import service shop and the nice guys did a total wipe on the codes for me. on the way home drove it hard, and code p1345 popped up (P1345Misfire Cylinder 2 With Fuel Cut-off) so it moved with the coil. hopefully changing the coils fixes our problems ***fingers crossed***

User Level 1

Yes | No
    Ithink ours is way to far out of warranty for that. still investigating the 'Vanos" thing, not sure what all the Symptoms are. But it is always nice when the dealers treat you like they should!, and I will remember to bring the donuts next time I have to go in for service..hehehe

thanks, Missy

User Level 1
    Member No: 199673 billzhao is an unknown quantity at this point billzhao's Avatar

Yes | No
    I need your help on how to safe to remove and install splined shaft without damage any part or mess up with timing chain. I do not have any Camshaft Timing Set tools.
    I appreciate your help!
    Bill
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 63.149.188.15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread Information