whenever you know what you are talking about, let me know.
m5 or no m5 has nothing to do with the problem. if you want a super fast car there a tons of them for less than you would pay for an m5.
anyone with an old 944 turbo and 10-15k in aftermarket parts will blow your doors clean off.same for and old corvette or mustang.
anyone with an 98 ls400 would live a happier life than any m5 owner.
check consumer reports on m cars and look at the real prices . my point is; i have owned bmws before it crossed your mind to own one. i love bmws but i am also
a person that has their feet on the ground. just because it says
m5 doesnt mean its the fastest car out there and just because its a bmw it doesnt mean that its the nicest of rides. its all about how you would like to spend your time.worried to death about the m5 or happily doing what you have to do. check the m5 messageboard forum
and you will see how happy everyone is there. specially with the e60
oil consumption and how next to new cars were dumping the oil from a braided line. how you like them apples,brand new car dumping oil.
havent heard of no c6 corvette dumping oil. or no mercedes amg dumping oil or going to those extremes. in case you need to know i also own a 944 turbo that will let your e39 m5 take off and shifting
slowlly will blow your doors off. at one time i used to think my m5 was the shht but after getting beaten by lesser cars i sold it.
matter of fact i have a friend with an 88 conquest that will take any stock e39 m5 and put it to shame. 410 rwhp