+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 138679 K22alinnaz is an unknown quantity at this point K22alinnaz's Avatar

Yes | No

New buy- Z8: good for my fiancee?

Hi guys,
    Just popping in with a question or two (I'm not part of forums normally nor do I speak English).

Just moved to UK for a while, and my fiancee's purchased a 2003 black Z8, 500BHP v8 and a 7200rpm redline, with forged aluminum 19" wheels, 285/45 and 315/40 tyres etc etc...for me to drive. Just sport and fair fast, (depends what you've driven and been driving).

This was done using a slimy move, by deporting my Audi TT-R back into Germany (where I was last), which was running a 5-mode optional channel transmission setup, at 1012BHP max and 453BHP minimum.

But none of the car-ing is done by me for any reason but for my own self satisfaction etc, my fiancee, and some close friends.

Now I don't remember and don't really take much notice of cars, though I used to before, but is this car good in comparison to a 3sec 0-62 TT?
    I have an interest in cars (no time though), but I've moved to elder production cars to learn the basics steadily, ie. E36, E39 etc, but do collect and own much.
    Even still I only have assistants, associates, kith and employees who do most of the work etcetera, so they will know about the autos, while I do not.
    But you guys will know in much greater breadth and depth, with more precision and defined knowledge.

Anyone care to help me out, and provide a comparison between a Z4M and a Z8? (because fiancee prefers Z8 while I thought a 600BHP Z4M was much more suited)
    I do not want her to start buying to please me or rather proving to me, so a quick answer will really save me. Or having a garage for 8 cars, I'll end up with 15...

I just like the Bavarian cars, and these two models (Z4 and Z8) are perfect I suppose for all we need...a perfect mixture of the s's.

Forgive me for the English, I really haven't learnt it formally, and this is my 11th language, but this is a bit I've picked up so far.

If it doesn't make sense, I can read, so be sure to inform me, and I'll figure another way to get the message across, without anyone else aroung here knowing.

By the way a quick scan of these forums, top stuff really, a work of art...you people should be recognised, enthusiasm and dedication.
    Love it! (case proven against the Germans who think the more western world does not understand the language of vehicles, even minutely)

Await your replies.

Adam T. Darore

Michael

Yes | No

Re: New buy- Z8: good for my fiancee?

Who makes the tires you have and how do they fit under the fenders?

Registered Member
    Member No: 138679 K22alinnaz is an unknown quantity at this point K22alinnaz's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Tyres

If you read my post (obviously all boring don't want to know stuff- I agree) its all about me trying to get rid of these cars quick, and me not knowing the first information about wher they came from or why.

Its not standard, even I could tell... modified, even the arches are too wide bodied, uplifted, and the side skirts and front end are all too low, wide and smoothed, with sharp cut turns for the downforce increase, balance-power-handling compromise.
    I guess it was definitely one of her assocaites (etc) of the auto enthusiast line, who must have owned a racing/engineering firm, to carry out this work.

If I can get a little cooling for the anger, after selling (already have much interest but don't know the correct price of these), then I will probably be able to think and ask about what was actually carried out on the car, and where.
    Right now I have a problem with my fiancee, a magna problem, which needs sorting...

Meanwhile I apologize, as my problems are increasing, my brain seems to become fairly twisted.

Regards

Adam T. Darore

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: my frustration

This is what I posted yesterday on one of these forums, stating my agony as I found out:
    Believe me I am not happy with any of this...circumstancial!

Hi guys,

This is about my 6-7th message now, to an auto forum online today (all different cars), and anger crushed with stress is hitting in.

My fiancee (again) has just bought a Porsche 911 (993) GT2 RS of year 99, a 95 Bugatti EB110 GT and a 650BHP 700lbs/ft what looks like a year 90 959. I am also hearing from some of these racers around me, and the ladies, that there's an 02 650BHP+ Diablo 6.0, an 03 Radical SR3 (if theres such a thing) and a 03 600BHP Bentley Arnage T. Do not please ask me why, I bloody do not know myself, and frankly I am very against all of this...like what is the point!

Now I'm very annoyed already, icers needed, but this is some of what I can see from where I am stuck and what I've heard (usually never lies but under-estimations)
    Now we've just arrived here (four days) into UK, I guess she missed our collection of cars.

Advice from the enthusiasts please
    I'm thinking of selling all of these and about 6 mentioned elsewhere on these forums. Forums like this are a good place for research and I would greatly appreciate your in-depth knowledgable feedback on the prices I should be expecting or looking for these (also to know how much shes spent!)
    Furthermore as I'm alone without any accomplices here in the UK, and I do not want to spend this time alloted for other purposes on car selling, my expertise is low and my brain is rejecting to switch into the mode required. Thus I would love to know some quick basics on these cars, what to look for good and bad, and the specialities of each over other models.

I realise this is a 911 forum, but I appreciate any response and advice.

One thing...
    A quick scan of these forums, top stuff really, a work of art...you people should be recognised, enthusiasm and dedication.
    Love it! (case proven against the Germans who think the more western world does not understand the language of vehicles, even minutely)

Await your replies...soon
    Regards

Adam T. Darore

Registered Member
    Member No: 44681 Z8Bob is an unknown quantity at this point Z8Bob's Avatar

Yes | No

Different Cars

The Z8 is well, unique and a true limited edition car. If your fiancee loves it, why try and change her to the flamesided Z4? This is probably the last forum to ask for a pick of the Z4 over the Z8.

BTW the BHP on the Z8 is basically 400 and the MZ4 is 330. I have no idea where you got the 500 & 600 respectively.

GregJ

Yes | No

Bob, this guy smells "off" to me...

Registered Member
    Member No: 34938 Wldeyefoto is an unknown quantity at this point Wldeyefoto's Avatar

Yes | No

Where's the troll spray?

Grease Monkey

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: GregJ and Grease Monkey

I don't quite understand what your saying. Its best if you use clear language, because if its what I understand, then that is very ignorant and rude...but I could easily be wrong.

Adam T.Darore

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Different Cars

Appreciate your effort and reply.
    As per the Z8 it is tuned and modified to produce an output of [email protected]
    And for the MZ4 Roadster, it has much more applied in addition, to produce [email protected] around 1320kg, standard [email protected] and 1485kg ish, as I heard a while ago.

As far as the car decision goes, I think its personal choice which is in effect here...unless you could outweigh the pros of the Z8 over the MZ4, or alternatively underweigh its cons.

Await your reply.

Adam T. Darore

Bad Email Address on File
    Member No: 112187 dwz8 is an unknown quantity at this point dwz8's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Bob, this guy smells off to me...

It is difficult to find an answer to all these questions.

However, I just got the idea to boost up my engine and have a slider somewhere on the dashboard where I can adjust the power between 300 and 800 horses, depending on where I go. I do need to talk to my German tuners about ways how to get there.

Registered Member
    Member No: 112123 Z8NY is an unknown quantity at this point Z8NY's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm going with the Kenyan 411 Scam...

The first bait is to start talking about the wealthy fiancee and all the cars that she is apparently buying on a daily basis. Then the move is to start taking "deposits" for said cars.

Quite elaborate but ultimately futile. This group is one of the smartest I have ever known on the internet. I always feel like the dummy around this crowd and even I wouldn't fall for this guy's BS.

Registered Member
    Member No: 112123 Z8NY is an unknown quantity at this point Z8NY's Avatar

Yes | No

WEALTHY WIDOW SEEKS U.S. BANK ACCOUNT

Greetings and Salutations my American colleague!

My name is Barrister Adam T. Darore and I represent the former wife of exiled and deposed Prime Minister Kweisi Mfume of the Central Congan National Congress of Sudan. Widow Mfume has deposited hundreds of billions of Krugerrands in various numbered accounts throughout the world but needs your help as an owner of an AMERICAN business to help her to access these monies.

Ms. Mfume must quietly move large sums of Krugerrands (converted of course to AMERICAN DOLLARS!!!) into your U.S. bank account to avoid Estate taxes and other such untidy intrusions into her financial endeavours. As her Barrister, I have been instructed to make substantial cash deposits into your bank account and, when Ms. Mfume is satisified, she will come to America to reclaim 10% of these funds. The other 90% is yours to keep as a commission for facilitating this transaction.

You may ask, why are we asking the owner of a hardware store in Peoria, Illinois to handle such a transaction for us? Let us just say that these transactions can only be accomplished by dealing with intelligent and honest persons such as yourself. One of your colleagues in America has advised us that you are such a person.

All we need is your bank account number, routing code, signature, fingerprint, various passwords and a few signed "withdrawl" slips (that's what we call "deposits" in the Congan Congress of Sundan). Please remit such items expeditiously and with due haste to our attention.

Peace, love and brotherhood under Almighty God,

Barrister Adam T. Darore, Esq.
    Attorney at Law

PS - she also has 3 Bugatti Veyrons that she needs to sell quickly. Each comes with a Russian mail order bride.

Registered Member

Yes | No

RE: all input recieved

I seriously do not believe I'm getting this...just a normal guy.

The scams, yes I know about them, and frankly I'm one of them who rounds up individual reports to track them and carry out some action (they are is rife in Romania, Italy, Spain, Africa's and S.America).

If you didn't like anything, you only had to say it straight and give your reasoning...but I've learnt finally.

Is that we belong where we do and you where you are...you seem not to accept anyone else other than who you like and can empathise and assocaite with to communicate, be informal, or gain any benefits in a standard human manner.

Who knows, maybe an internal combustion engine, with chemicals and a body (and much else) put together has made you people arrogantly proud, to feel you can say what you like to whoever...and your the ones right.

You may say sod off or whatever, it doesn't bother me too much, as I wasn't in the wrong, but I'll leave the forum, and know not to give respect and treat people as more learned than me, without seeing their ways from now.

My fiancee...who cares. I just thought you people were level headed and had unnarrow minds. I do have a fiancee called Alinnah though, its the reason for the author name I'm using.

As for the slider on dashboard...go to MTM in Germany, if you really tell the truth, they can do indiviudal projects. They may use the car in their own advertising and for the company show purposes (with permission), and with money they will do something like that. Although its not something as easy as that, theres much physics, chemistry and maths involved, and its not always a certainty, with alot of time, teamwork and effort involved.
    But realistically (I've seen and know for many) a tuned 400BHP output producing motor can have drastic amount of work carried out to enable it to be capable of producing 800BHP (depending on what you know and who). And yes a control unit, can stabalise this procedure, where as for casual driving you do not use this power and setup and thus run more steadily at 400BHP- modes using electronic feedback setup systems. It costs its due share though in running, maintenance, and production.

I did actually tell the plain truth...but truth doesn't work I'm learning...nor is liked.
    I can't be a liar but the only reason I have to accept this response, is jealousy, underestimation of others unduely, and pride which makes one see others as lower than they are, or like they can never be/have what they have/are.
    But for some reason I thought you people were above that.

No, I do not want you to buy them. I only wanted a price valuation in a friendly humane manner, and even if I only had 10 British pence, I would never ask you for any money.

I can't believe I had to do this but just have. I have nothing to prove, but frankly competition and jealousy meant that we cannot becoem free or open a byte of information to anyone else, without much hassle, slander and ill gains and response (thats face to face I'm saying).

Why would you people care or bother to have any altruism though. I don't accept anything different from you than what is regular in the world.

Wheres the cleverness or intelligence in slighting people, without due? To be treated and looked on as low while the culprits thinking themselves better...if feels sick.

Thanks for any advice.
    Take care people and hope you enjoy what you do, rightly.
    My name is Adam T. Darore

Z8Mania

Yes | No

I am seeking more bank accounts too! :-)

Registered Member
    Member No: 44681 Z8Bob is an unknown quantity at this point Z8Bob's Avatar

Yes | No

Pssst... Pssst... Out Damn Spot, out I say!

Registered Member
    Member No: 27271 GregJ is an unknown quantity at this point GregJ's Avatar

Yes | No

Now we're getting somewhere, beam me up Scottie

GregJ

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: all junk

Guys guys...

Ignore all the above, its just some scamster using my personal accounts, information and personal history to scam you into buying one soon, and they are experts.

Its all a lie, I DID NOT post this or other gibberish on other forums which highlight the same message.

I did not know about this since recently when I was notified my an BMW E38 forum member. The only responses/ questions I have wrote are on the Z3M and E36 forums.

I have been tracing this person for two weeks now, and so have the local police, as he/she hacks into my accounts everywhere, to fraud others, and uses my identity as well as much personal information (I don't know how he/she recieved accurately)...ie. I did just arrive in the UK from Germany etc.

I haven't read your responses etc, but the main subject line, shows you picked him up straight...even if you didn't, he/she is a deciever, and is not meant to let you know.

I will not post another message on this Z8 forum, unless it be a reply to something specific. Be warned...do not be fooled or robbed!

Best way to check its me (this account holder) is type a post to the E36 forum, and I will reply probably the same day, verifying.

I sincerely apologise for any hassle caused.

Enjoy the Z8 Roadsters, they are unique...too much to say!

PS: I have posted similar messages now on two forums, where I noticed my name, fraudlently being used.

Regards

Adam Darore

rjay

Yes | No

Wowser--my wife just bought Manhattan, pls help!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information