+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered Member
    Member No: 121281 robz82001 is an unknown quantity at this point robz82001's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: This is for real and not a scam....

I seem to recall I got it off their web site...called and left a message. The guy called me back a day or so later.

Registered Member
    Member No: 115567 kenz8 is an unknown quantity at this point kenz8's Avatar

Yes | No

800 number

This is the number listed on one of the links in the previous posts...good luck and let us know

USA Toll free 1 800 597-0939

KC

Yes | No

Re: World Class Driving ad --- Yep, It's Legit!!

I remember searching the internet about 6 weeks ago to find out if the ad was credible. I wound up here and read a few of the posts, but nothing about whether this was real or a scam. I decided it was worth the gamble, that I'd be totally disgusted with myself if it proved to be true and I'd missed the opportunity - SO, I signed up.

My event was in Indianapolis three days ago - trust me, you're all jealous. It was nothing short of incredible!! The people were great, the location and route were well selected, and the cars - WOW!!! As a regular land barge (a.k.a. minivan) driver, this was too special for words. I'm SO glad I overcame my usual conservative tendencies and got to participate. It was worth every single penny and a whole lot more. I don't think you could slap the smile off my face.

I've got an 8x10 picture on my office wall of me at the wheel of a bright yellow lamborghini - PRICELESS!!!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 112123 Z8NY is an unknown quantity at this point Z8NY's Avatar

Yes | No

enough with the advertising...

Hey Roberto,

Please stop telling people to post here. You don't even have a Z8 in your "experience".

KC

Yes | No

Re: enough with the advertising...

Nobody asked me to post here or even mentioned the possibility. Blame it on Google...that's where I got introduced to this list when I searched for "World Class Driving", words right off the magazine ad. 6 or 8 weeks ago, this was about the only reference I could find and at the time, there wasn't anything here to help me decide if this was a bonafide company/offer.

My apologies if I offended you by relaying my experience...I thought it might be helpful to those who could still be wondering if this was for real and/or worth the price. After all, Google is still directing people this way if they're searching like I did.

I'm an honest guy that had some first hand knowledge/experience to share. I'm not related to, work with or have anything to do with the company sponsoring the event in question. I'm done posting to this list, sorry if you misinterpreted my intent.

Dave Kramer

Yes | No

Re: World Class Driving ad in C&D

I just attended the World Class Driving powered by Ethanol in Kansas City on Saturday. Driving these cars in the back country for 3-4 hours was overwhelming. For all you motor heads out there getting to compare all the cars on the same day better shows the great characteristics of all the cars. For those that call in to experence the drive ask Jean Paul Libert( The Owner) how the Saturday morning Ethanol group burned twice the fuel than any other group?? 75MPH right!!! DAVE

dr.Katz

Yes | No

Re: World Class Driving ad in C&D

I just hired WCD for a fund raiser for the Spinal injury foundation to raise $. They were awesome people, with awesome cars. Some of the cars were a little different than originally planned but that was no big deal. We had 12 awesome rides. We drove through the mountains of Vail colorado and got to feel these cars. I have a fast car, and many cars are fast for alot less than the ferraris and Lambos, but none "feel" nearly as good. I highly recommend doing an event with WCD. They are the real deal.

Registered Member
    Member No: 112123 Z8NY is an unknown quantity at this point Z8NY's Avatar

Yes | No

Has anyone started to notice...

...that none of these posts come from Z8 owners? Frankly, I'm getting sick of seeing advertising from our pal Robbie. Is there any way to delete this moronic thread so we don't have to see it every week? They don't even have a Z8 on their roster.

Registered Member
    Member No: 40227 CosmosM3 is an unknown quantity at this point CosmosM3's Avatar

Yes | No

You're such an idiot

Registered Member
    Member No: 144761 RRosen is an unknown quantity at this point RRosen's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Has anyone started to notice...

They may not have a Z8 on their roster, but I can tell you from personal experience at the event last week, the other cars you get to drive more than make up for the lack of a Z8. If you get the chance, DO IT!

Orcatek

Yes | No

Not a good business

I sent several emails to them, as they were scheduled to come to phoenix. They never contacted me.

So if you guys read this, stop posting and actually contact your potential customers if you want business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information