+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 69302 millertimebmw is an unknown quantity at this point millertimebmw's Avatar

Yes | No

Kansas City Get together, Hooters and Dyno Runs

KC BMW Meet 4/22

Ok, it's time for another meet, and long overdue. The weather is getting nicer, and so are the cars, the winter projects some have are starting to emerge from their slumber and who doesn't love a good meet!

Details are as follows, so mark your calendars!

WHEN: Saturday, April 22nd, 5:00 PM (it starts to get dark around 6:30-ish) And we may still be able to beat the dinner crowd if there is one...

WHERE: Hooters, Metcalf and I-435, on the west side of Metcalf just north of the interstate.

Dyno Runs will be at Imagine Auto before the get together,(all-wheel/ rear wheel dyno. (email or let me know if you would like to attend)

SEE YOU THERE!

PS, RSVP if you plan on attending so we have an idea on a headcount.

Thanks, zach.

Registered Member
    Member No: 84030 20ducks is an unknown quantity at this point 20ducks's Avatar

Yes | No

Zach, if the weather is good, I'll be there!!

Self-Installed mods/upgrades: 18" ASA AR1 Rims, BMW Wheel locks, Deck Lid Spoiler, Clear Lenses, Strut Tower Brace,Alutec diagonal braces, G2 coated calipers w/Graphics, Axxis DeLuxe Brake Pads, Rapid Flash 3rd light, K&N Air Filter, Trunk Lid Liner, Xpel (headlamp), Sound Generator, Roundel Overlays, BMW cupholder, Z4 tire stem covers, Trunk Open Warning Strobe, LeatherZ Center & door Armrests & steering wheel inserts, interior door handle LED's, Aero bumper & Side Panels.
    Alpine Audio: IVA D900 HU. 6 cd(mp3) Changer, 6 DVD Changer, 4ch & Sub Amp. Speakers: Alpine kick panel & RockfordFosgate tweeters, Alpine 12" sub w/custom enclosure. Kicker mid-bass behind seats & 4" Infinity Kappa's door mount. NVE 852A Navigation System.
    Xpel Corp installed a clear bra on BMW aero bumper cover, hood, fenders and mirror faces.

Registered Member
    Member No: 69302 millertimebmw is an unknown quantity at this point millertimebmw's Avatar

Yes | No

It will be a pleasure to finally meet you!

It's been awhile since I last talked to you so this should be a good get together before I head home to N.H. I havn't really met any of these people before so it should be interesting, can't go wrong with hooters right? :)
    Hope to see you out there!
    Take care, zach.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Are you in KC???

We're picking up a convoy idea starting in salina to KC tomorrow. Didn't know if you wanted to join?
    Email me [email protected]
    Zach

Registered Member
    Member No: 84030 20ducks is an unknown quantity at this point 20ducks's Avatar

Yes | No

Great meet, wide spectrum of drivers/cars.

Self-Installed mods/upgrades: 18" ASA AR1 Rims, BMW Wheel locks, Deck Lid Spoiler, Clear Lenses, Strut Tower Brace,Alutec diagonal braces, G2 coated calipers w/Graphics, Axxis DeLuxe Brake Pads, Rapid Flash 3rd light, K&N Air Filter, Trunk Lid Liner, Xpel (headlamp), Sound Generator, Roundel Overlays, BMW cupholder, Z4 tire stem covers, Trunk Open Warning Strobe, LeatherZ Center & door Armrests & steering wheel inserts, interior door handle LED's, Aero bumper & Side Panels. Chome plated caliper springs.
    Alpine Audio: IVA D900 HU. 6 cd(mp3) Changer, 6 DVD Changer, 4ch & Sub Amp. Speakers: Alpine kick panel & RockfordFosgate tweeters, Alpine 12" sub w/custom enclosure. Kicker mid-bass behind seats & 4" Infinity Kappa's door mount. NVE 852A Navigation System.
    Xpel Corp installed a clear bra on BMW aero bumper cover, hood, fenders and mirror faces.

Registered Member

Yes | No

WOW, who would have know you had the nicest most

modified Z4???
    That thing was amazing!
    Where do you say you most of your online chatting? yahoo was it? just wondering, keep me in the loop about upcomming events if you would, look foward to seeing you again.
    Zach.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information