Hello,

I posted this ad in the Classifieds, but thought I'd post it here too, perhaps it would reach more people.

"I am hoping that someone out there among e30 fanatics will respond to this ad. I would like to either sell my '88iX or trade it for a mint or near mint condition e30 m3. I am sure I will have to pay extra cash for a right condition m3. My iX is originally from New Mexico then Colorado and currently in Norhtern Michigan. The car has been well maintained all of its life and fanatically pampered by myself since its purchase a year ago. All repair and service records are avalable. Because of the car's exceptionally clean condition I did not drive the car during Michigan winter. It was stored in a heated garage during the last 5 months hidden away from snow and cruel Michigan salty roads. The car is absolutely stock with the exception of the plastic bumper conversion done professionaly in August of 2005. I have the original bumper that will come with the car. Email at jivinivan at hotmail dot com or call me for more information at (231)632-5000. There is much to be said about this car. I have many high resolution images available. Will travel to any US location for the right vehicle.

My trade preferences:
Year/s: '88
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Ext/Int Color Combination: Salmon Silver/Grey, Alpine White/Tan (others will be considered depending on condition)
Mileage: 40,000-60,000
Service Records: Definitely preferred
Gerenal Condition: Looking for a true 90-95 point M3.

Thanks for your time and Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!

Regards,

Ivan P from Northern MI