+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 141060 740gold is an unknown quantity at this point 740gold's Avatar

Yes | No

just visiting from the [Oops!]. Not a whole

lot of No.Cal members there. :-) any events going on?

Registered Member

Yes | No

Ooh geez I guess that was a bad word.... too funny

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Next time put some spaces in that word. It will

work then ;-) Were you at n0rcalbmw.c0m? What area are you in? We'll have some Sac Valley CCA events coming up if you're interested. Here's the website if you want to check it out:
    Click here
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member

Yes | No

Gosh, I will have to get a bar of soap for such

launguage. But, no I have not been in with the CCA.. thanks for the link, am going to look into it. I work in Sac and live in Fairfield. I am the proud mama of an E38 99 740il that I drive every day and an E34 92 525i that amazingly is more reliable with 231,000 miles more so than the E38. Love these cars and I can't get enough!!
    Perhaps we will meet sometime. thanks VIV! Mary

Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

LOL! You're welcome to come to the meetings

if you'd like to check us out. We meet at Coco's on Arden Way, across from Arden Fair, on the 3rd Thursday of each month. We've been going through some by-law changes/discussions recently, so meeting have been a bit heated, but that's not usually the norm. I had an E34 ('91 525i) and sold it before buying my current E39. Both (knocking on wood) have been good to me. Keep in touch.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

LarryStiver

Yes | No

Re: Next time put some spaces in that word. It will

Viv is such a class act...she is one of two people that plans the area's events. She has some OUTSTANDING things coming up fast and in bunches. I have attended two Sac Valley CCA death matches (proablly supposed to be meetings) keep coming back only to hear about the things that Viv and Jay have planned for future events.

Yes | No

Ahhh, thanks ;-) I just firmed up a tour/lunch at

Ironstone Vineyards on 8/6. More info to follow. Say hello to me at the next meeting so we can meet. There are only a few RF'ers in the club.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member
    Member No: 135943 LarryStiver is an unknown quantity at this point LarryStiver's Avatar

Yes | No

Said hi, but didn't introduce myself.

Last meeting I brought my E31 and had a tiny crease taken out on my car from the "Dent Magic" guy...came back inside to view the Boxing match and came close to leaving. I stuck through it to hear about your events though. Spoke real quick to you about the houseboat tour (my wife will love that!) and then bugged out. Looking forward to all the stuff you and Jay have put together!

Yes | No

Ohhh, OK. I remember you now! Sorry,

I don't think we've been introduced, so I didn't know your name. Nice to meet you ;-) I almost left myself, but stayed because Jay and I were on the agenda. All this will be over soon (I hope!) and we'll be back on track. We have some good events planned.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information