+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Z3 parts

Beaming

Yes | No

Z3 parts

I'm new to this board, so excuse me if this subject has been posted before. I'm looking the plastic saddle that's located behind the drivers side door pull. I snapped mine off recently and the BMW dealer in town says he can't find it in his parts list. The power window and mirror buttons are located in the same spot. Anyone have ideas where to get this part?
    Thanks!

Registered Member
    Member No: 140614 TrevorM is an unknown quantity at this point TrevorM's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Z3 parts

Is it missing or broken? If you still have it look on the back, sometimes the BMW part number will be there somewhere. It would be a seven digit format such as 'x xxx xxx'.
    Or you could go to www.realoem.com and poke around the diagrams for your Z3 and see if you can find it.
    If you get a part number, phone your dealer with it and order.

HTH
    Trevor M

'58 Isetta 300 - British version
    '81 528i - Under restoration
    '87 635CSi Euro

Beaming

Yes | No

It's broken. I must have pulled too hard on it or it was already cracked and I finished it. I'll take off the door armrest pully thingy tomorrow and have a look. Many thanks for the reply and help!

Mark633CSi

Yes | No

Is it the door handle cup you need? If so, they were probably looking in 51-Trim when door handle stuff is in 41-Bodywork. E-mail me the last 7 digits of your serial number and I'll get back to you ASAP with price and avalibility tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information