+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Registered Member
    Member No: 6581 jtp is an unknown quantity at this point jtp's Avatar

Yes | No

In at 195, thanks Mark!

JTP
    '00 Bright Red II, Black, Black 2.3

PERFORMANCE: Dinan Stage II suspension, Dinan strut tower brace, Porterfield R4S brake pads, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires, UNGO MS8300 alarm, Sylvania Silverstar headlights and fog lights. COSMETICS: OEM chrome exhaust tips, Magnetic stone guards, Roundel valve stem caps, Trunk-mounted Dragon sticker, WI plates: RES IPSA. COMFORT: Premium Package, Heated sport seats, “Z3 Roadster” heated vest (for GF), In-dash CD, LeatherZ MarkII armrest, OEM mesh windscreen. CAR CARE: Porter Cable random orbit buffer, Meguiars car care products, NOAH car cover, Plexus, Raggtop. EXTRAS: Z3Solutions warning triangle.

My Home Page

Registered Member
    Member No: 6664 edscuba is an unknown quantity at this point edscuba's Avatar

Yes | No

Two # 10's?

Registered Member

Yes | No

Excuses excuses. He owes me a beer too!!

Registered Member

Yes | No

I'm # 1. Oh, you mean for registration?

Registered Member
    Member No: 15737 tcmoyle is an unknown quantity at this point tcmoyle's Avatar

Yes | No

ZED DREI from Virginia.

See ya on the Dragon on the way down.

Registered Member
    Member No: 140269 xyz3 is an unknown quantity at this point xyz3's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: nice number

After I recieved it I did a double take. Pretty Ironic the number corresponds with the car that started it all...

This is my first HC and my wife and I are real excited about it! I look forward to meeting more fellow owners and learning some more about these cars.
    -Mike W.
    2000 2.3 Black/Black

Registered Member
    Member No: 23967 perryinva is an unknown quantity at this point perryinva's Avatar

Yes | No

RWell, you found me out!! I was hoping to

reneg on all the beers I owe, as all the people that owe ME beers are not going either!!!!! LOL....I'll make it, I'm sure someone will give me a Performance Center slot so Nick can drive there...I don't need to drive, just want to hang with the old buds...

Perry Esposito- Virginia plate"99 E36 7"

99 2.3, 5 sp, 57k miles, This stuff is listed to allow you to ask me questions about the effectiveness/cost/difficulty of the mods, not to be vain. Boston Green, self installed: new OEM Black top 5/5/06, M Coupe Dot leather Nappa seats and M steering wheel, Whalen Shift Machine and seat bushings, clutch stop, Koni adjustable Sports all around, Ground Control rear shock mounts with Stygar reinforcement plates, CL Strong Strut & CL Butt Strut, Conforti CAI'ed and Sharked, Double Spoke 47 16" wheels w/ Bridgestone S03 PP tires, Porterfield R4S pads all around, Bosch +4 Plat plugs, Legend5 Silver painted calipers, front wheel BMW mudguards, Hella Projector Z headlights, Gary's Mirror adapter w/Gentex 115 electrochromatic mirror w/map lights, LeatherZ door armrest pads, Z3 Solutions air dam guard, OEM trunk buttonfinger lift, UUC clutch pedal bushings, Euro wiper relay w/ adjustable intermittent timing, Ungo MS8300 alarm w/keyless entry/SpaceshieldIII/extra one touch windows up & lock w/o alarm, seat tilt mod (removed), Drivers side cargo net, Blau Toronto w/ Thummer and PA2100 amp, Infinity 50.5cs 5.25" components & 452i 4" speakers, Kenwood wOOxsub, Xpel (front bumper, headlights, fogs, mirrors, rear fenders, behind rear wheels), Battery Mat, Raggtopp system, Roadster Accessories Polycarb windscreen

http://www.ecarter.net/z3/toychest/tamiya/102.jpg

Paul Z (CZAR Z3)

Yes | No

# 196

Paul Z (CZAR Z3)

Yes | No

Don't I OU a beer?

FWK-Z3

Yes | No

Is that a white ALFA Romeo Spider Veloce parked behind the Z3? I have a red '69 Round tail.

The 507 was reincarnated as the Z07 showcar and became the Z8. I was llucky enough to get one a little over a year ago. They all share a garage with a 1954 MG TF.

Registered Member
    Member No: 140269 xyz3 is an unknown quantity at this point xyz3's Avatar

Yes | No

Yep...sure is. That was my baby for about 6 years...85 Spider Veloce that I restored and did some modification on...I had to choose between the Z3 and the Alfa (CEO's i.e. Wife's "recommendation") so I chose the Z. I think the Z was a good move, but boy I miss the Alfa.

Your Red Duetto is incredible!!!Another on my "wish" list is a boattail Duetto.
    Speaking of the MG. I come from MG genes...My dad and I started restoring some when I was a kid. He still has his 52 TD that we took to the frame and back...wood and all. We also had a 58 MGA coupe 1500, 61 MGA 1600, 73 1/2 MGB, 74 MGBGT, and 2 53 MGYB's with a couple of 60's vintage Midgets. Drove my mom up the wall!!! The car I most would like to have to add to my collection next to a Duetto would be either a MGA Coupe/Roadster or a TF. I guess I am suffering from Lucas withdrawls.

On the 507 and the Z8 I realized after I typed I was wrong. I am learning some about the marque and checked some books I have...then I knew I blew it and typed the wrong thing. I'll get better at it. Will Z8's come to the HC gathering?

Did you make it into the HC for this year?
    I'll try to email you a picture of my Alfa...I cannot figure how to post on this site yet.

-Mike W.
    2000 2.3 Black/Black

Registered Member

Yes | No

YES. Oh did you mean Perry?

Registered Member
    Member No: 23967 perryinva is an unknown quantity at this point perryinva's Avatar

Yes | No

Did you get in, Paul? If so, buy Ed a beer...LOL

99 2.3, 5 sp, 57k miles, This stuff is listed to allow you to ask me questions about the effectiveness/cost/difficulty of the mods, not to be vain. Boston Green, self installed: new OEM Black top 5/5/06, M Coupe Dot leather Nappa seats and M steering wheel, Whalen Shift Machine and seat bushings, clutch stop, Koni adjustable Sports all around, Ground Control rear shock mounts with Stygar reinforcement plates, CL Strong Strut & CL Butt Strut, Conforti CAI'ed and Sharked, Double Spoke 47 16" wheels w/ Bridgestone S03 PP tires, Porterfield R4S pads all around, Bosch +4 Plat plugs, Legend5 Silver painted calipers, front wheel BMW mudguards, Hella Projector Z headlights, Gary's Mirror adapter w/Gentex 115 electrochromatic mirror w/map lights, LeatherZ door armrest pads, Z3 Solutions air dam guard, OEM trunk buttonfinger lift, UUC clutch pedal bushings, Euro wiper relay w/ adjustable intermittent timing, Ungo MS8300 alarm w/keyless entry/SpaceshieldIII/extra one touch windows up & lock w/o alarm, seat tilt mod (removed), Drivers side cargo net, Blau Toronto w/ Thummer and PA2100 amp, Infinity 50.5cs 5.25" components & 452i 4" speakers, Kenwood wOOxsub, Xpel (front bumper, headlights, fogs, mirrors, rear fenders, behind rear wheels), Battery Mat, Raggtopp system, Roadster Accessories Polycarb windscreen

Dave Goodwin

Yes | No

Czar Z3

You still a Z3 owner, Paul?

Registered Member
    Member No: 6581 jtp is an unknown quantity at this point jtp's Avatar

Yes | No

Resurrected from 2006!? Wow!

JTP
    '00 Bright Red II, Black, Black 2.3

PERFORMANCE: Dinan Stage II suspension, Dinan strut tower brace, Porterfield R4S brake pads, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires, UNGO MS8300 alarm, Doug Whalen Seat Bushings, Sylvania Silverstar headlights and fog lights. MAINTENANCE: Peake Research R5/fcx-II and SRS Reset Tools, Mity-Vac oil evacuator w/ brake bleeder, BMW Battery Tender. COSMETICS: Dinan Badge, OEM chrome exhaust tips, Magnetic stone guards, Roundel valve stem caps, Trunk-mounted Dragon sticker, WI plates: RES IPSA. COMFORT: Premium Package, Heated sport seats, “Z3 Roadster” heated vest (for wife), In-dash CD, LeatherZ MarkII armrest, OEM mesh windscreen. CAR CARE: Porter Cable random orbit buffer, Meguiars car care products, NOAH car cover, Plexus, Raggtop. EXTRAS: Z3Solutions warning triangle.

My Home Page

wynlover

Yes | No

Where the Oops! did this come from??

Registered Member

Yes | No

Man, now THOSE were the days, eh?

Wow, after reading some of these old posts I miss the ol'Z3. At least there's a cute blond driving it around in Florida, that appreciates it. I had forgotten half the mods I did to that car.

99 2.3, 5 sp, 63k miles, Boston Green, new OEM Black top 5/5/06, M Coupe Dot leather Nappa seats and M steering wheel, Stewart High Performance Water pump, Whalen seat bushings, clutch stop, Koni SA Sports all around, GC RSMs w/Stygar reinforcement plates, magnetic oil drain plug, rear subframe bushing stuffers, Conforti Sharked, Double Spoke 47 16" wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tires, Porterfield R4S pads, Bosch +4 Plat plugs, Legend5 Silver painted calipers, front wheel BMW mudguards, Hella Projector Z headlights, LeatherZ door armrest pads, OEM trunk button finger lift, UUC clutch pedal bushings, Euro wiper relay w/ adj intermittent timing, Ungo MS8300 alarm w/keyless entry/SpaceshieldIII/extra one touch windows up & lock w/o alarm, drivers side cargo net, Blau Toronto Cd player, Infinity 50.5cs 5.25" components & 452i 4" speakers, Xpel (3/01 - 6/06 front bumper, headlights, fogs, mirrors, rear fenders, replaced with Roadblock, prof installed, except fogs), Battery Mat, BMW Mesh Windscreen

MikeinNH

Yes | No

Really - All the excitement Homecoming brought

to the community every year is missed! Not that the Z Fest isn't worthwhile as well...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information