So, I replaced the valve cover gaskets twice (the first time I did a really sh*tty job and put sealant all over the place, also I just had the valve covers sand blasted and powder coated - they were peeling like crazy and really look like sh*t... Just redid it and it went pretty much perfect this time..

Anyways, I'm still leaking - not from the valve covers but from a different spot (don't know the technical name for this). The leak appears to be coming from where two halfs of the engine meet. Is there a gasket or something in there that may need to be replaced? Thanks
Attached Images