+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

LarryStiver

Yes | No

EuroSunday in Sacto area starting 8/27/06

NorCal BMWs - There is a EuroSunday beginning in the Sacramento Area. Pls come and lets have a strong BMW showing! I plan on being there w/ some of our 8-series members...getting there about 8:30am for a good group parking. Perhaps a wine country run afterwards? Need more info...just email me @ [email protected]

What: Informal car show with many Euro cars to gawk, kick tires, look under the hood and chat about
    When: August 27, 2006, and then the last Sunday of each month going forward - 9:00am till the afternoon
    Tickets: $0...Its a Grind will be providing space for this venue so buy a great cup of coffee from them!
    Why: To see and be seen by folks who love their cars and others' cars. Great casual get together!
    Where: It's a Grind Coffee House (Corner of Elk Grove Blvd. and Waterman Rd in "Old Town Elk Grove" 9385 Elk Grove Blvd. Elk Grove, Ca 95624

Registered Member
    Member No: 42873 and321cue is an unknown quantity at this point and321cue's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: EuroSunday in Sacto area starting 8/27/06

Larry, do the cars have to be in prestine condition? I want to go but I'm a little embarassed to show my car. The pass. side has key marks (bought it like that, never fixed it) and the engine bay is quite dirty.

Ian

LarryStiver

Yes | No

Ian, I would be disappointed if you weren't coming because of that. The expectation on folks attending is they better love and appreciate cars. My car is a daily driver....not a trailer car. I keep it in good condition, but when getting together with others who have "show cars" they actually want to hang out by mine to give me the tips on how to nudge it up and show me the quick fixes I can do on my own. I drain them of their knowledge and they have fun while I milk them!! Please come...Viv likes you...you must be good people!

Registered Member
    Member No: 42873 and321cue is an unknown quantity at this point and321cue's Avatar

Yes | No

Ha, Larry, you got me confsed with the other Ian. I don't know Viv, but there's another Ian around...the original Ian.

I'm fairly new to this board. I guess I should use my full name to avoid confusion.
    Ian

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©45 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

OK, will the real Ian please stand up ;-)

You guys can't have the same RF name. We won't know who we're talking to/with.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

LarryStiver

Yes | No

Original Ian better show!

New Ian...I'll buy you a cup of coffee. Pls come and enjoy the show of cars.

Registered Member
    Member No: 141060 740gold is an unknown quantity at this point 740gold's Avatar

Yes | No

Larry, any idea how many folks will show? The eve

nt sounds like fun and I am always up for coffee (just not in the car). I hope to be there but Elk Grove is pretty deep.....

Registered Member
    Member No: 135943 LarryStiver is an unknown quantity at this point LarryStiver's Avatar

Yes | No

We are expecting more than we originally

anticipated. My hopes were to originally have 15-20 vehicles there. Sacramento Bee just ran a quick blurb in today's paper about it and we have got some excellent responses...many different clubs are putting the word out to thier members.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/business/wheels/story/14275492p-15085071c.html

We have heard that this venue continually draws well over 100 cars each month in Southern Calif, even after several years running. It is extremely popular. I will be amazed to see how close we get to that level from the start...we have a back-up location lined up if it seems we might continually exceed 50 cars from our first day running.

Registered Member
    Member No: 141060 740gold is an unknown quantity at this point 740gold's Avatar

Yes | No

that sounds good.... I see so many BMW owners and

never really know if they are as crazy as I am about their cars.!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information