+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 94711 jim86325es is an unknown quantity at this point jim86325es's Avatar

Yes | No

Driving to SoCal...

I'm in Sacramento and considering driving down to LA on 7.8.06 for the night, likely returning 7.9. My boy (15.5 yo) is playing the Whiskey! Does anyone need a ride to LA that Saturday, 7.8.06? Email me at [email protected]

Registered Member
    Member No: 42873 and321cue is an unknown quantity at this point and321cue's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Driving to SoCal...

Wow...only a matter of time before your son hits the big time.

Congrats. I used to live in LA, so I've been to the Whiskey a few times (saw Montley Crue there when I was 16...good friend snuck me in). It's an amazing venue and it's a rite of passage for any West Coast Musicians. What's you son's band called?
    Ian

Registered Member
    Member No: 94711 jim86325es is an unknown quantity at this point jim86325es's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Driving to SoCal...

The band is called Russian Roulette (not sure of the spelling). They're getting ready to sign and burn some plastic.

The great news is that in August they will be performing at an LA scene (venue under wraps...private function) where they will be opening for Tim McGraw. He's pretty psyched (what 15.5 yo testosterone male wouldn't be?).

Needless to say, old pops here has reminded him to set aside some retirement. For me!

Oh... I came down to LA a week early. Will be kickin it back for a week, see the show, and drive to Washington Sunday the 9th. Who needs a ride? Email me.

86 325es
    89 535i
    90 Mazda Protege'
    04 Hyundai Tiburon GT
    04 Hyundai Tiburon SE
    00 Chevy Suburban 2500
    1 wife + 4 kids + 2 dogs + 2 cats = insanity

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information