+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 47594 macc4s is an unknown quantity at this point macc4s's Avatar

Yes | No

How do you remove the front grills??

I want to paint mine black to match the "shadowline" type window and door trim. Is there a way to remove the grill inserts from the outside without removing the bumper cover? Thanks!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: How do you remove the front grills??

I do not have the TIS but here is a link to some e60 versions

Another supposedly more simple one - hint - use the same format shown in the linked url.

http://forums.********/index.php?showtopic=25386&hl=grill

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Premuim Audio (Logic 7), HUD, Cold Wx Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Delivered w/CIP 15.2, Aux Input, using Cingular Motorola v551 (v557 as of 1/7/06) Bluetooth implementation w/ snap in adapter, V1 - not hardwired. Status Born on 1/25/05, baby delivered 2/25/05, broken in 3/25/05 Upgrade to CIP 16.2 on 3/15/05, upgrade to CIP 20.02 on 3/17/06 w/MP3 enabled - Great, great BMW!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 47594 macc4s is an unknown quantity at this point macc4s's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks Cobradav..........!!+

why doesn't it surprise me that you were the one to respond to this?! You are the wellspring of obscure information. Thanks again!! Patrick

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information