+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hybrid View

LongIslandSnake

Yes | No

M5 no Match for Viper

Why do some people insist on proving that their car isn't as fast as another. The M5 is a great car (Minus the butchered transmission), while it's fast...it's not in the same league as Viper/Z06 etc...

Well on sunday this idiot in his new M5 found out the hardway on the LIE. The funniest part is that after getting killed everytime...he gave me this look like "whatever I have a BMW and that's a just a dodge"....which is so funny to me because I have many cars and could easily purchase an M5 if I wanted to. Shortly put...the 380+ft of torque is no match for the 520+ft in the viper...that with the added weight of the M5..makes it no match running against the viper at speed.

What's the deal with BMW and their transmissions? I had one of the 1st E46 M3s to hit the northeast and had to Lemon Law the thing because it went through 3 differentials, 2 transmissions in 6 months! Than BMW refused to give me my money back, and even though I owned 8 BMWs in the Past I had to take them to arbitration to get my money back. That is the reason I will most likely never buy a BMW again. Their arrogance in defending their shotty product was mind-bogling, and it looks like many of you are having the same problem with the M5. It's as if they use their customers as giney pigs for any engine and transmission issues, as opposed to properly testing the product before its released. So they get it right 2-3 years into a model run..and everyone who bought the 1st couple years (usually the enthusiast) get screwed.

With that being said...please don't try and race a viper :) Welcome to the 500hp club...but you're too heavy to play in this league! :)

dp

Yes | No

never seen a viper do well at the track

may be the problem with the owners though - too much testosterone, not enough skill. had no problem keeping up with a 650hp henessy viper in my stock mcoupe at sears (and yes, i have <a href="http://www.dpcars.net/viper1.mpg">video</a>). if your idea of 'racing' is flooring it on the freeway then yeah, i bet a viper would 'win' every time because with very few exceptions viper owners are dumb enough to do that. that's not to say m5 owners are expempt from a few bad apples, but percentage-wise it's a no-brainer. LOL.

Registered Member
    Member No: 118745 zumbalak is an unknown quantity at this point zumbalak's Avatar

Yes | No

Keeping up with the viper in the video????

He is running away from you. Especially at the end of the track he was so far ahead, that it was not even funny. That was like 30 car lengths at least that. I don't call 30-40+ car lengths as keeping up in the track.

geetee

Yes | No

In his z3/z4...give me freakin break..lmfao

Registered Member
    Member No: 143013 seanyepez is an unknown quantity at this point seanyepez's Avatar

Yes | No

please work on the point bys, snake

Registered Member
    Member No: 124197 Kaptain is an unknown quantity at this point Kaptain's Avatar

Yes | No

then why have the won SCCA races and Championships

HYF

Yes | No

Re: M5 no Match for Viper

What is your point beyond "Look at me I have a Viper and I can afford an M5"?

Fact is that all M5 owners can afford a Viper. So what! Buy what you like and be happy with it. I find it pointless that you come here to tell us that you beat an M5. So what! It's no secret that Viper's are faster on the straights. What are you going to tell us next? M5's are made in Germany?

Anyone want to take a guess at his personalized license plate?

Registered Member
    Member No: 105571 Lino is an unknown quantity at this point Lino's Avatar

Yes | No

SMLLPNS

--
    04 M3 Carbon Black / Cinnamon

SMG
    NAV
    ALUM TRIM
    PWR SEATS
    Geetee is a %#@&!
    XENON's
    19's

geetee

Yes | No

Dont hate. His car will work yours

Registered Member
    Member No: 143512 HissHissHiss is an unknown quantity at this point HissHissHiss's Avatar

Yes | No

he must run the ad campaign for VW

The art of drifting..gotee the lexus man
    Member No: The art of drifting..gotee the lexus man's Avatar

Yes | No

shouldn't use be watching "Tokoyo Nites"

Registered Member
    Member No: 13736 StoneWalk is an unknown quantity at this point StoneWalk's Avatar

Yes | No

correction: His DAD can afford these things.

StoneWalk, Santa Barbara California

geetee

Yes | No

Does it matter? Car is in his possesion.

Registered Member
    Member No: 143512 HissHissHiss is an unknown quantity at this point HissHissHiss's Avatar

Yes | No

I bought my own Viper

How do you presume someones finances....I bought the Viper Outright with my own money....so my family has money...so what...why should I feel guilty about that...or enjoying aspects of life that come with that. Hahaha like BMW drivers as a whole are so humble about showing off their rides. Please I see more idiots in M3s giving hard looks to people thinking everyone must be jealous of their car than any other car.

Registered Member
    Member No: 13736 StoneWalk is an unknown quantity at this point StoneWalk's Avatar

Yes | No

where did "your money" come from?

Last time I heard from you, "daddy" was busy using his fancy lawyers to bail you out after BMW learned just how many donuts you'd spun in your little M3 that had the various drivetrain failures. And yes, daddy's lawyer did a good job and got you "your" money back...

I assume that most of the funds in your life come from dad - be it direct handouts, his lawyer getting you your money back, him getting you a kewl job, him fronting you money to go "invest" with, or whatever because based on the way you ACT you lack the maturity to hold the kind of job that would be necessary to have EARNED your lifestyle.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Like your non-existent M3?

You two are just perfect together.

A congenital liar telling fake stories about fancy cars he does not own and hospital trips he's never taken, backing a spoiled rotten daddy's boy who serially destroys the fancy hardware daddy arranges for him to afford while having daddy's lawyers make sure that he never ever has to take any responsiblity for his constant abuse of those cars.

A match made in heaven I tell you.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Seriously man...why you so bitter

Stone...are you ok? I'm worried about you really

Again you can check the public record that I defeated BMW without any Lawyer....

And hell yes I beat the crap out of all my dad's car whenever I get the chance....and when we sell them to you 2nd hand....we tell you it was pampered highway miles.

Daddy this and daddy that.......why do you have daddy issues? Was pops not around to hug you enough?

You must be liberal...because you seem to despise wealth a great deal. My philopshy on wealth is why should anyone have to share their wealth with a minority stranger...when they can spread the butter on the Ralph Lauren Bread that is our life....purple label style

geetee

Yes | No

you just a hater stone. appreciate the good life.

Registered Member
    Member No: 86407 Dave04M3 is an unknown quantity at this point Dave04M3's Avatar

Yes | No

DOH...below the belt...

2004 M3 Coupe
    IR/Blk leather
    19"RG4's w 255/35/19 and 285/30/19 Toyo T1R
    Mods: SuperSprint Headers/race cats/xpipe w/o resonator,Borla muffler,Shark Race Injector, AFE intake, Euro Rotors, Eibach Pro Kit, Eibach Sways, 4.10 BMW diffy

geetee

Yes | No

Whats wrong with working you butt off for ur kids?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information