+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered Member
    Member No: 13736 StoneWalk is an unknown quantity at this point StoneWalk's Avatar

Yes | No

correction: His DAD can afford these things.

StoneWalk, Santa Barbara California

Registered Member
    Member No: 143512 HissHissHiss is an unknown quantity at this point HissHissHiss's Avatar

Yes | No

This is great

Hahahahah where did you get this picture? Have you really saved it for 4 years? hahaha West Side and the point.

Whats up kids. Back like Vanilla Ice in Mind Blowin'

Sucks to hear about all the problems with the M5 and the SMG, went through the same thing when the M3 was new....and blasted through 3 differentials and 2 transmissions only to have BMW claim it was driver error that broke the car...shaaa right

So people still remember my all out assualt on the message board that actually took the site down for a while......good times...good times

Registered Member
    Member No: 143512 HissHissHiss is an unknown quantity at this point HissHissHiss's Avatar

Yes | No

Raw not Primitive Nature makes Viper special

Too much technology aheem aheem SMG Aheemm is what makes the M5 not in the same league as the Viper. The M5 is a great sedan no question, and once there is a true manual I may consider it.....but are you really saying the M5 is a higher league than the Viper? They are in different leagues, and each serves an entirely different purpose.

Only point was that M5 is no match for Viper in terms of acceleration. And who is the fool who states the M5 has a better chasis or race set up than the viper...has NEVER driven an SRT 10 which can outhandle, outbreak, outrun an M5 on any course road or track...and AS IT SHOULD because its a sports car. Saying the Viper is faster takes nothing away from the great features of the M5...which once the transmission is fixed, should be the best driving sedan in the world.

Registered Member

Yes | No

exactly

Sure you can voice your opinion about the idiot you think is making the post...but there is no questioning the amazing ability of the viper

Registered Member

Yes | No

Good to be back

I missed you too

Registered Member

Yes | No

Vettes are a dime a dozen

No question the Z06 is an amazing performance vehicle....but if I want something that is not seen on every street corner (as vettes are) and I want a CONVERTIBLE...corvette has nothing to compete with the Viper. The experience of owning a Viper is not something you can rank of Paper, and declare a winner.....the Z06 performs well...yes...and chevy should be saluted for pushing the envelope...but I would never trade in my SRT for a Z06...the ownership experience is simply nowhere near as fun. There is more to a car than 0-100 numbers

Its fun to just put the top down sometimes and cruise around in the SRT...at 30mph

This is nowhere near as fun in a Z06....and as far as I am concerned fun factor is the most important aspect of any car.

Registered Member
    Member No: 143013 seanyepez is an unknown quantity at this point seanyepez's Avatar

Yes | No

please work on the point bys, snake

geetee

Yes | No

Does it matter? Car is in his possesion.

Registered Member

Yes | No

so the unrefined "joke" can destroy any BMW?

Nothing going for it besides HP?

How about Torque
    World Class braking
    World Class Handling
    World Class Chasis/Suspension
    Exotic Car Look

It's almost stupid to even reply to you....your comments about Interior are in relation to what? A luxury Sedan BMW....in reality the GEN III Viper has a rather good interior...with amazing seats, and for what it is its a very comfortable cockpit. Sorry no one buys a viper looking for wood trim...

you know what is missing....a crappy SMG transmission that belongs in the dumpster next to the Idrive

Registered Member

Yes | No

I bought my own Viper

How do you presume someones finances....I bought the Viper Outright with my own money....so my family has money...so what...why should I feel guilty about that...or enjoying aspects of life that come with that. Hahaha like BMW drivers as a whole are so humble about showing off their rides. Please I see more idiots in M3s giving hard looks to people thinking everyone must be jealous of their car than any other car.

Registered Member

Yes | No

he must run the ad campaign for VW

Registered Member
    Member No: 13736 StoneWalk is an unknown quantity at this point StoneWalk's Avatar

Yes | No

where did "your money" come from?

Last time I heard from you, "daddy" was busy using his fancy lawyers to bail you out after BMW learned just how many donuts you'd spun in your little M3 that had the various drivetrain failures. And yes, daddy's lawyer did a good job and got you "your" money back...

I assume that most of the funds in your life come from dad - be it direct handouts, his lawyer getting you your money back, him getting you a kewl job, him fronting you money to go "invest" with, or whatever because based on the way you ACT you lack the maturity to hold the kind of job that would be necessary to have EARNED your lifestyle.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Like your non-existent M3?

You two are just perfect together.

A congenital liar telling fake stories about fancy cars he does not own and hospital trips he's never taken, backing a spoiled rotten daddy's boy who serially destroys the fancy hardware daddy arranges for him to afford while having daddy's lawyers make sure that he never ever has to take any responsiblity for his constant abuse of those cars.

A match made in heaven I tell you.

Registered Member

Yes | No

If you must know

1) The arbitration I went through with BMW over my M3 was won by none other than myself. had no lawyer and BMW had 3....and the arbitration judge rulled in my favor because BMW was at fault. You can't advertise the race car for the road (M3) and than claim the car was driven "too hard" Hence why they lost.

2) It's obvious in your response that you are very bitter about kids of priveledge. So what if people use whatever connections or leg up they have in this world to get ahead....everyone knows that getting in the door is only the 1st step.

I manage an international Account....sorry but in some types of business NOT taking everything so seriously can get you ahead. You see truly bright people don't have to spend all day pondering over what they put out into the world.....

You're insecure about what I have and where it comes from...and you can't even phathom that someone who can make fun of themselves like I do on a daily basis can actually get ahead in this world. I was lucky to have been born into a successful family...and when you where struggling through college I was eating Lobster Cocktail on a Private Jet....I once took a private Jet to go to the mall of America...how silly is that....and it was just that stupid silly fun....but why do you even care?

I enjoy my life and don't take anything too serious, because none of this is serious...its a stupid message board. You on the other hand take everything seriously and will probably die of a stress related heart attack at 65 while I am still cracking Lunch Room jokes....

Go live you "serious" uptight life...and I'll live mine. You want to take a guess who has more fun on the ride?

Registered Member

Yes | No

Seriously man...why you so bitter

Stone...are you ok? I'm worried about you really

Again you can check the public record that I defeated BMW without any Lawyer....

And hell yes I beat the crap out of all my dad's car whenever I get the chance....and when we sell them to you 2nd hand....we tell you it was pampered highway miles.

Daddy this and daddy that.......why do you have daddy issues? Was pops not around to hug you enough?

You must be liberal...because you seem to despise wealth a great deal. My philopshy on wealth is why should anyone have to share their wealth with a minority stranger...when they can spread the butter on the Ralph Lauren Bread that is our life....purple label style

Registered Member

Yes | No

your first person report claimed otherwise

So, you're calling yourself a liar when you told the story of how Daddy's lawyer ripped up the BMW experts in your court case to make your dealer buy the car you flogged back?

Wow.

Registered Member

Yes | No

that's not what you told us

Perhaps both you and Geetee need to sit down and get all your stories straight. You personally told us a very different tale at the time it was happening.

Were you lying then, or are you lying now? Pick ONE.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: your first person report claimed otherwise

Really.....when was this story ever told? I'm sure if there are archives on here you will see my letter to BMW and the results of my trial...

Why would I lie about representing myself in an arbitration...and why would I hire a Lawyer to go to arbitration when none is required....that doesn't make any monetary sense.

It's funny how people who don't have money assume people with just love to throw it away.

Sorry Stone you are wrong one again....YET your bitterness comes shinning through as you try to call me out over something that happened...what...4 YEARS AGO...hahha time to get over it mr hate the rich

Registered Member

Yes | No

we both know what you said

Have fun trolling the boards. I'm done with you.

Feel free to throw another tantrum, spam the boards till you're banned again - it was amusing to watch last time you did it, or have you also forgotten that episode of 8-year-old behavior?

Enjoy dad's money while you can. Hopefully when you wreck or break the Viper, he'll come bail you out again.

Registered Member
    Member No: 112464 schow is an unknown quantity at this point schow's Avatar

Yes | No

I stand corrected...

I agree...raw better describes the Viper.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information