+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Nice article on Southeast Sharkfest '06 in Roundel

August issue. And you can see (in the far, far distance) yours truly and 6er coupe, GMAN (his 6er vert is cut off in this pic) and a fellow b i m m e r f e s t member (Boxboss) all on the left hand side of the pic on page 70 in front of the Zentum at Spartanburg. We had a great time and that is what prompted the three of us e63/64 owners to put together the TOD drive in October headquartering out of Asheville. This same Southeast Sharkfest event is planned for April next year, also to drive the TOD. Please plan on joining us then as it is just a great time meeting fellow enthusiasts and sharing our experiences car and otherwise.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Premuim Audio (Logic 7), HUD, Cold Wx Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Delivered w/CIP 15.2, Aux Input, using Cingular Motorola v551 (v557 as of 1/7/06) Bluetooth implementation w/ snap in adapter, V1 - not hardwired. Status Born on 1/25/05, baby delivered 2/25/05, broken in 3/25/05 Upgrade to CIP 16.2 on 3/15/05, upgrade to CIP 20.02 on 3/17/06 w/MP3 enabled - Great, great BMW!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 8099 pd is an unknown quantity at this point pd's Avatar

Yes | No

If you don't know PSF is Sept in Monterey.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Oops! hit button too early

We are inviting up to 12 +/- new six series to Pacific SharkFest if you did not already know.
    We have a few already signed up including two new M6's I believe thus far.The owner of Adventures by the Sea who is putting on the real CA beach party on the Monteey Bay has just picked up his new cabrio. Check event activities at www.pacificsharkfest.com

Hope some of you can make it.

PSF committee

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Oops! hit button too early

Nice to know were being accepted in more circles:) :)

Can I post this link or info to the e63ers over on b i m m e r f e s t? I think you could get some takers. Unfortunately, I am in Florida so think I'll have to pass
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Premuim Audio (Logic 7), HUD, Cold Wx Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Delivered w/CIP 15.2, Aux Input, using Cingular Motorola v551 (v557 as of 1/7/06) Bluetooth implementation w/ snap in adapter, V1 - not hardwired. Status Born on 1/25/05, baby delivered 2/25/05, broken in 3/25/05 Upgrade to CIP 16.2 on 3/15/05, upgrade to CIP 20.02 on 3/17/06 w/MP3 enabled - Great, great BMW!!

Registered Member

Yes | No

That's fine

Go ahead and post it. Just remember we are limiting the total of the new chasis to around a dozen. We are doing the same with the e9 group as we are from the same gene pool,sort of. CCA Club racers are at Laguna Seca that weekend also along with the SCCA historic's and The Golden Gate Chapter has it's top Driver shoot out(autocross) on Sunday in Marina,city next door.
    Sorry you can't make the trip Dave,gonna be a great time:)

Paul

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information