Hate to say it, but the 740 has to go as we need a minivan for the triplet boys. Will be taking over my wife's LandCruiser with fewer miles.

For those that know, I have a very well taken care of 740il. The details: (asking $6,500 obo) Light Green (AScott Green) with Tan interior.

Second owner - 1st owners were elderly Florida couple. Purchased with approx 70k miles and now has 189,000 and going very strong.

Engine block was replaced at 98k under warranty, paid another $1,000 in new hoses, engine mounts, oil seperator valve, gaskets, belts, etc.
Shortly there after I replaced front springs and struts with Dinan lowering springs and Bilstein HD struts...the rear Dinan springs come with the car as I did not mess with the labor to install due to the Self Leveling.
All new steering components at 120k - center link, idler arm, tie rod ends, etc.
In January I had the vally pan replaced (leaking gasket) as well as all intake gaskets, injectors cleaned with new o-rings, total resealing of intake manifold.
New Valve cover gaskets
Brand new dash cluster and MID display - (thanks BMW NA)
Upgraded to 2001 tail lights with clear corners as well as front clear corners and side markers.
Windshield is being replaced next week due to a chip and now a spidering crack.
Brand new Michelin tires on OEM rims (had the M-Parrallels but sold them to another 740 owner)
Always kept the car waxed hence paint is better than average...some chips on leading edge of hood.
Transmission is running very strong - never any issues.
AC condensor was replaced 1 - 1/2 years ago and is strong.
Premium sound - 6 disc CD changer
Comfort seats

If interested call me at 770-331-9171

Yours,

Salty Dawg