My thermal reactors are shot, and warped to the point that I can't get a good exhaust seal. I am in California so I need to be able to pass visual smog inspection. My shop can't get these, and I am forced to buy from an outfit recommended by the State that only deals in smog equipment for older cars. Anyone with experience buying this way? The parts are used, but have a 1 yr warranty and supposedly have been inspected. The alternative is to use a manifold set from an earlier year and risk that they may not pass visual.