+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 124078 martinwoolwich is an unknown quantity at this point martinwoolwich's Avatar

Yes | No

Trouble locking with comfort access

I have just got a new 650 Individual coupe in Canada.

Every thing is great except locking the car using the comfort access. I have to stand so long holding the handle with my thumb in the key lock that I look a pratt. It only works 20% of the time. I've now given up and am using the key remote to lock the car.

Opening is perfect every time

I know it's no big deal but it's annoying the hell out of me. I've returned it to the dealer and they say there's nothing wrong.

I have checked the manual many times and I know I am trying to lock the car correctly.

Anyone any ideas what's going on?

Registered Member
    Member No: 140295 AndrewDP is an unknown quantity at this point AndrewDP's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Trouble locking with comfort access

I have found that it onhly takes a light touch of one finger to lock the car on both doors. Too much pressure/heat seems to confuse the sensors.

Registered Member
    Member No: 26083 r.merkle is an unknown quantity at this point r.merkle's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Trouble locking with comfort access

wife had the same problem. use just a finger she was holding on the the handle with her hand and then pressing on the lock area. really confuses the computer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information