+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 106207 M5zealot is an unknown quantity at this point M5zealot's Avatar

Yes | No

Will Eibach 88 535is front springs fit an 88 m5?

A buddy of mine just inherited an e28 m5 (US). We were going to change the front shocks when we noticed his dad cut the original stock springs. I guess it lowered the car about an inch in front. His dad got it new and I guess no one had lowering springs at the time. Rear SLS supension still works and has a cockpit switch to raise or lower the suspension manually. After tracing the wires I guess it was just a ground switch to activate the pump. hhhhmmmmm.

My question is...will a set of Eibach '88 535is springs fit and work for the front of his car? I have a set in my garage I would like to give him. I know most recommend ordering M-Technik Euro M5 springs but, just curious

Thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 33285 88m53453 is an unknown quantity at this point 88m53453's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Will Eibach 88 535is front springs fit an 88 m

They will fit fine

Registered Member
    Member No: 45949 Philo is an unknown quantity at this point Philo's Avatar

Yes | No

Manual switch for the SLS pump....., I want one ! I'll fit right in over in East LA ;)

Philo.

Registered Member
    Member No: 144936 kmattoni is an unknown quantity at this point kmattoni's Avatar

Yes | No

replacing sls and a few other things. leaning to Bilstein HD with BMW springs,OEM muffler and clutch.Korman sold me a short shifter kit years ago.Anything better?Car is used 95% aggressive street driving.Any input is appreciated.Lost Steve Haygood email/phone#.Steve,email me [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information