+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 32350 destro is an unknown quantity at this point destro's Avatar

Yes | No

Your dealer give you a loaner if overnight?(nt)

nt

Registered Member
    Member No: 29499 bobkar is an unknown quantity at this point bobkar's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes, as long as you bought it there.

__________________________________________________ _________________
    06 650i Silver Grey

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Your dealer give you a loaner if overnight?(nt)

Always, but I did buy my 6er there. My Audi dealer always give me a loaner and I did not buy that one there.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Premuim Audio (Logic 7), HUD, Cold Wx Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Delivered w/CIP 15.2, Aux Input, using Cingular Motorola v551 (v557 as of 1/7/06) Bluetooth implementation w/ snap in adapter, V1 - not hardwired. Status Born on 1/25/05, baby delivered 2/25/05, broken in 3/25/05 Upgrade to CIP 16.2 on 3/15/05, upgrade to CIP 20.02 on 3/17/06 w/MP3 enabled - Great, great BMW!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 65250 mu2002cs is an unknown quantity at this point mu2002cs's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Always...

Always when I bring my 6 in for service (bought from the dealer) and for any major repair on my 1999 323i.

My wife drives a Volvo and also gets a free loaner from the dealer.

Mike

Registered Member
    Member No: 112464 schow is an unknown quantity at this point schow's Avatar

Yes | No

Always...

I've always gotten a loaner.
    Even when I brought in my car the last minute, they have a rental service on the premises, and I was able to drive away in a Caddy.
    But I've never driven a 7-series as a loaner...curious if anyone has?

Shih-han

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

745i, X3, X3, e90, Volvo, e90 in that order

I appeared to be first driver of both e90s as they each had less than 4 miles on odo. My wifes Audi dealer also sells MB and now Porsche (used to have Jag). Always gives my wife MB AND they deliver the car to her when complete (45 miles). Did not buy Audi from them but boy I might get her next car there (not mine though):)
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Premuim Audio (Logic 7), HUD, Cold Wx Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Delivered w/CIP 15.2, Aux Input, using Cingular Motorola v551 (v557 as of 1/7/06) Bluetooth implementation w/ snap in adapter, V1 - not hardwired. Status Born on 1/25/05, baby delivered 2/25/05, broken in 3/25/05 Upgrade to CIP 16.2 on 3/15/05, upgrade to CIP 20.02 on 3/17/06 w/MP3 enabled - Great, great BMW!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 65250 mu2002cs is an unknown quantity at this point mu2002cs's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: upgrading car makes good sales sense

While I don't own one, several of my friends drive Lexus. Their dealer policy is to put you in a better car then what you brought in, either a newer model of the same car or an upgrade to the next model. Good way to up-sell. 2 of my friends bought cars that way.

I have never received a 7 series either. However, I get the pick of whats on the lot and pick by whim - Z4s are fun to drive - or utility, like an X5 for the weekend to make a few runs to home depot, nursery, goodwill, daughter's college...... :)

Mike

Registered Member
    Member No: 36477 XZLR8 is an unknown quantity at this point XZLR8's Avatar

Yes | No

Every time.

The dealership has a fleet of mostly 325 sedans, with the occasional 530 thrown in. And, if the service department ever happened to be out of loaners when I needed one (that's not been the case thusfar), I know that I could always swipe my salesmen's demo.
    '07 BMW 750i Sport -- TiSilver/Black (on order!)
    '05 BMW 745i Sport -- TiSilver/Black (to be traded)
    '06 BMW 650i Coupe -- TiSilver/Black
    '06 BMW 325xiT -- SpGraphite/Beige

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information