+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 132620 645Rascal is an unknown quantity at this point 645Rascal's Avatar

Yes | No

Supercharger?

VF surpercharger. I haven't seen any reference for this - I searched. What do you think - $9,000 plus installation. On another note, vacationed in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The 2004 645 CiC was finally in its element - super sports car roads (We came from Baton Rouge). The car was awesome and drew a lot of attention.

Registered Member
    Member No: 132620 645Rascal is an unknown quantity at this point 645Rascal's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Supercharger?

I'm just curious. Contacted the distributor/installer in Houston and was told that this particular supercharger is still in development and should be out around the end of the year.

Their installations are typically $1,400, 3 or 4 days. As soon as I get some specific info I will pass it along.

Registered Member
    Member No: 32350 destro is an unknown quantity at this point destro's Avatar

Yes | No

what is the estimated HP gain? and they have the computer parts all figured out to?

Registered Member

Yes | No

They claim a gain in horsepower at over 40%. VF Engineering's website explains the software modifications.
    http://www.vf-engineering.com/

Registered Member
    Member No: 119840 M6OpusX is an unknown quantity at this point M6OpusX's Avatar

Yes | No

Has anyone installed this supercharger in their 645/650?
    '06 750Li, Black Sapphire Metallic
    '06 M5, Black Sapphire Metallic, Sepang Bronze Extended Leather, SMG, Heads-up Display, Premium Sound
    '05 Silver Gray Metallic 645ci, Hamman Aerodinamic Mods, M6 Wheels, Brembo Grand Turismo brakes
    '01 325i
    '06 X5 4.4i Titanium Silver Metallic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information