+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 124581 noblecasa is an unknown quantity at this point noblecasa's Avatar

Yes | No

2005 645Ci Available

I have upgraded from a 2005 645 to an M6. As a result I have a 2005 645, Sport Package, Premium Stereo, Cold Weather package, Satellite and Head-Up available. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

[email protected]

Registered Member
    Member No: 42672 marc.scroggins is an unknown quantity at this point marc.scroggins's Avatar

Yes | No

Already Delivered?

Richard, do you already have your M6? My M6 convertible will be here is a couple of weeks and I'm trying to figure out whether to trade my 2004 645 or to sell it outright. Just wondering what your thought process was. Thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 124581 noblecasa is an unknown quantity at this point noblecasa's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Already Delivered?

When I considered trading in my 645, I was totally insulted by the price that the dealer was offering me. I opted to sell outright and now I'm thinking that it may have been better to do the trade in and take a bath. However, my daughter will be driving in a couple years and how nice would it be to give her the 645 as a first car! (I know if my dad gave me a 645 for my first car I think that would have been nice)

Registered Member
    Member No: 103722 boshaugh is an unknown quantity at this point boshaugh's Avatar

Yes | No

what were you offered?

Registered Member
    Member No: 119132 howardmw is an unknown quantity at this point howardmw's Avatar

Yes | No

Or if you prefer you can give it to my daughter :)

Registered Member
    Member No: 42672 marc.scroggins is an unknown quantity at this point marc.scroggins's Avatar

Yes | No

Funny, I'm in a similar situation and my daughter really wants the 645. However, I'll probably trade it in (and take the bath) rather than keep the car for a couple of years before she can drive it. Plus, I'm thinking she needs to get started in something a little less expensive. Maybe I'll get her a convertible BMW when she goes off to college....

Registered Member
    Member No: 31090 jhowton is an unknown quantity at this point jhowton's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2005 645Ci Available

If you don't mind me asking: what color is it, do you have any pictures and how much do you consider reasonable? Also, what transmission?

I am looking for a 645Ci, non-step, no Black, as stock as possible. I am in the Chicago area.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: 2005 645Ci Available

Dear 'JH',

Here is a link to my gallery from the M6Board:

http://www.m5board.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=16624

My 2005 645Ci is Black w/Black interior, Automatic, Sport, Premium and Cold Weather Package, Head-Up Display, 18,600 miles. Immaculate condition. (I upgraded to an M6 which you will see on the link as well).

My email is: [email protected]

P.S. - I'll be in Chicago for Thanksgiving. But I'm flying in...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information