+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luck

FWK-Z3

Yes | No

Luck

My luck hasn't been too good lately. On the way back to Spartanburg for Z3 Homcoming, I hit a pallet on I-70 going into Kansas City, and on the way back, had a deer run into the side of the Z3, then found out OI was driving wiht a suspended license - with a DUI charge from Eureka when some brownshirt got the license number wrong on the citation (for the record, I have never been to Eureka).

Then there was the incident with the headlights on the Z8 (BTW, a truck threw a rock and hit the windshield of the 3-er loaner, and I got dinged the deductible for that).

I was driving the fully-repaired Z8 home Tuesday when a coyote ran out and committed suicide under it. It was dark and a quick look showed no damage (to the Z8, the coyote lost big time). I did lose my front license plate, however. Not wanting to pay the DMV $30 for a replacement, I decided to look along the road to see if I could find my plate. The next day I found the coyote corpse and figured it was a good marker to start looking for the plate. No plate, but there was a piece of plastic on the shoulder. I picked it up, and it was a pristine Z8 right grille with a BMW CCA "map" still attached. I though for a moment about findng something to prod the former coyote and see if my plate is under it -- some things are worth the 30 bucks not to have to do.

Registered Member
    Member No: 41339 joea2 is an unknown quantity at this point joea2's Avatar

Yes | No

Tough stretch!! No injuries! Today's a new Day!

[IMG]

FWK-Z3

Yes | No

I know

I was on my way to get pats for the Z8 and a truck threw a rock and cracked the windshield on my Beetle.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information