+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 146898 autofun54 is an unknown quantity at this point autofun54's Avatar

Yes | No

650 mufflers

im looking for more exhaust sound from my 2006 650 conv...does anyone have any reccomendations?

Registered Member
    Member No: 47309 Schnitzer740 is an unknown quantity at this point Schnitzer740's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 650 mufflers

Put a catback Supersprint system on our new 07 e63 and frankly, I am a little disapponted in the sound. I put the x-pipe with the small mufflers and it sounds literally as it did with ths stock system. I am going to order the x-pipe without the mufflers in an effort to get more sound. I will say the tips on the SS system fill out the stock openinngs very nicely and make the stock tips look extra small. Everything fit together perfectly perfectly and had only a few dents from the minimal packaging they did. There is a noticeable difference in exhaust note from in the car under heavy throttle. Wife says it doesn't sound very good from outside the car. Told her it was a higher reving V8 that would sound more like a Ferarri than a Dodge Challenger.

Registered Member
    Member No: 140295 AndrewDP is an unknown quantity at this point AndrewDP's Avatar

Yes | No

Have you checked Dinan's system? My understanding

is that their products can be installed at BMW dealerships, or at least certain dealerships, and are warranteed. They claim a small increase in hp and torque, but for me the $1900 for the system, which I assume does not include installation, is pricey.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information