+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally...

Hybrid View

jim86325es

Yes | No

Finally...

Just an update for the few who bothered...

Not yet divorced, but we did settle on property. I'll be moving back into my Highland home within the next 2-3 weeks. She gets the PS business and office. The high Desert property will remain in our names and held for the kids.

I did end up buying a Cal 28 sailboat and have it in a slip in Long Beach. had purchased it to live aboard in the event I didn't get the house. So... I'm dropping about $3K into it and it will be THE weekend getaway (IE Greg/GeezTech welcome to it).

Cancelled the ex GF (nurse). She moved back to Georgia. New GF is THE bomb and sweetest thing ever. She'll reside with me and we'll get that Highland house showcase again.

The 86 still sits in the garage. This time I WILL have it painted as the place is all mine. All mine. No one saying no.

Still have some personal, professional, and legal matters to attend to, but that's progress. Right now looking for a business to purchase (with an associate of mine). Thinking Sports Bar, pipe and tobacco shop, women's gym, mailbox type biz, maybe even a franchised sandwich shop.

I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. It will be nice for me.

IE Greg

Yes | No

Nice - Things are Looking Up ... Glad to Hear

this Jim. Keep us informed - we've got to hook up when you are settled. Have a great Thanksgiving!

jim86325es

Yes | No

Re: Nice - Things are Looking Up ... Glad to Hear

Thanks Greg. At the house this weekend. Arghhhhhh. Painet just stopped by. Inside, outside, repairs, fireplace, etc... $6K. Get this placing looking like the model it should be.

And then to get that freakin '86 painted. How long has that been in the works? Years!

I'll keep in touch. Hope you and your family as well had a great Thanksgiving.

Best wishes,

Jim

Registered Member
    Member No: 10111 kelfg is an unknown quantity at this point kelfg's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Neat message--Finally...

Thank you. Happier holidays!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information