+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 37553 hamonbagel is an unknown quantity at this point hamonbagel's Avatar

Yes | No

745 engine on the sales block

If anyone is interested in a really cool Christmas present, I have a complete engine from a 745i euro that is waiting to be picked up out of my garage. I have every last bolt for the engine and accessories. Wireharness, computer and even the downpipe. I just don't have the time to start on this project and get it into my E12. Make me an offer and the only catch is you have to pick it up. No shipping on this one. I can help load it and I would even throw the engine stand in if you needed it. It does need a rebuild but did drive into my garage before I pulled it out.

Call me anytime

Jeff Caplan
    Odometer Gears Ltd. --->Proud sponsor of Fiverfest every year!
    757-593-3478

Registered Member
    Member No: 10568 scottiesharpe is an unknown quantity at this point scottiesharpe's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 745 engine on the sales block

Jeff, you should post that on my board. I'm sure someone will buy it from you fast.

ScottieScottie Sharpe
    Provider of Mass Air Flow Conversion Kits for BMWs
    www.scottiesharpe.com/store

88 Dinan-badged M5, M88 motor with BMWTurboPerformance.com mass air flow conversion, Laptop Dynamic Tuning, 02 Sensor feedback, Dinan Stage 4 suspention, Dinan 17x9.5 3pc wheels, 255/40 Conti Sport X 4, e34 rear brakes, B&B Stainless steel Exhaust, F&R LaDue stainless steel strut bars.
    91 318iC
    68 2002 Ireland coil overs, e12 brakes, Mikuni 40s, Stahl, Hoosiers
    67 1600 Stock - "Cutie"
    Do you BMWwikiwiki.com ??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information